Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just remember i am not responsible lols for their broken products if you happen to get one. i just ordered one my self to hook to a mach five ixl 15.2.2. see link for a cheap amp $115 bucks on e bay it should be close to 1,000 rms hopefully. any thing in the 1.0k range going to cost at least twice as much . so keep it in mind when they say no warranty extened beyond what it says so read before buying .

NEW - US Amps Xterminator XT2000D - eBay (item 170507332021 end time Jul-30-10 13:03:21 PDT)

·
Registered
524 Posts
US Amps is pretty good and I think they are made by the same people who make RE Subs. Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong. Sounds like a pretty good deal though. I wish I had the money right now.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
US Amps is pretty good and I think they are made by the same people who make RE Subs. Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong. Sounds like a pretty good deal though. I wish I had the money right now.

they sure are good i just do not know the seller so you know. and i think it is us amps that owns "re audio" bought them out a wile back. i just got lucky to have the money to buy one.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got it today it seems to have plenty of power it got the mach5audio spl 12 moving which is 2,500 rms thermal at one ohm. every thing checks out it works awesome it smelled fried like electrical fire. when i got so i was sure to check it out asap. hooked it up left and right channel was not working then i said fudge it and went from Chanel one to two. plus and minus and sucker clicked and turned on no protect light nothing and worked awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts