Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any one is in the seattle area, i think it would be great to meet up and talk, and exchange ideas :chili:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
The only one I know of is: Dan_in_WA try PMing him, he is in Cashmere, Wa.

Here is a list off the members location map:

Dan_in_WA Cashmere, WA
alan99001 Spokane, WA
T3mplar Seattle, WA

G

·
Hey Submariner, my brother is from that base...it scared me when i read that...lol. I was just out there this March to see him. He was stationed on the USS Michigan, but now is on the USS Pennslyania. He use to live on Base, but now lives in Tacoma with his gf. You're on that little island right?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by MySablesNameIsBruce@Aug 1 2004, 02:49 PM
Hey Submariner, my brother is from that base...it scared me when i read that...lol. I was just out there this March to see him. He was stationed on the USS Michigan, but now is on the USS Pennslyania. He use to live on Base, but now lives in Tacoma with his gf. You're on that little island right?
hmmm nope, Silverdale is on the Kitsap Peninsula... the Base on the Island you speak of is Whidbey Island, and that's a Naval Air Base.

I'll be joining the USS Kentucky in October, and a classmate is scheduled to join the Pennsylvania

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Originally posted by submariner+Aug 1 2004, 04:30 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (submariner @ Aug 1 2004, 04:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MySablesNameIsBruce@Aug 1 2004, 02:49 PM
Hey Submariner, my brother is from that base...it scared me when i read that...lol.  I was just out there this March to see him.  He was stationed on the USS  Michigan, but now is on the USS Pennslyania.  He use to live on Base, but now lives in Tacoma with his gf.  You're on that little island right?
hmmm nope, Silverdale is on the Kitsap Peninsula... the Base on the Island you speak of is Whidbey Island, and that's a Naval Air Base.

I'll be joining the USS Kentucky in October, and a classmate is scheduled to join the Pennsylvania

http://www.kitsapairporter.com/route.gif' alt='' width='405' height='504' class='attach' />[/url] [/b][/quote]
Submariner - Thank you for your service to America...My dad was a submariner himself back in the 70's, the old diesel boats (Sailfish, Darter), then taught electronics at the school in Orlando before leaving the service for a Navy contractor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts