Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys recently I decided to start my own small business, its a iPhone repair company http://www.i-rite.com. I was wondering what the most successful form of advertising y'all have experience with for the money? Google Adwords, TV, Print, Radio?

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
We have worked with Google and it has brought a lot of business our way. It's costly, but it works well for us. TV and radio are good if you can afford blitz advertising. One commercial rarely sticks in people's minds, but many ad spots do tend to stick. Print media is affordable and can reach your local market and people have your contact info in print whereas TV and radio, they have to run and grab a pen and paper to write your info down.
How often do you go to Google when you want to find something? I know I go to it several times a day. It is the present and future of marketing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have worked with Google and it has brought a lot of business our way. It's costly, but it works well for us. TV and radio are good if you can afford blitz advertising. One commercial rarely sticks in people's minds, but many ad spots do tend to stick. Print media is affordable and can reach your local market and people have your contact info in print whereas TV and radio, they have to run and grab a pen and paper to write your info down.
How often do you go to Google when you want to find something? I know I go to it several times a day. It is the present and future of marketing.
Very good point!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I help run SHO Source. Since it is a niche market we advertise and post on all SHO and Taurus related forums which can be cheap but effective. We also have a Facebook page as well.

You might want to see if you can get local stores to use your services as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts