Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i messed up my car. i was behind a toyota highlander and hit her from behind. i scuffed her bumper up and my bumper was looking really bad scuffs and paint. i just got home and buffed it out but it looks bad still. i am pissed now i got to pay 443 to get my bumper fixed and how ever much hers costs this sucks.

edit

what really sucks is there is a car show i am going to enter tonite to. oh weell imstill gonna be there just some scrapes up front

·
Registered
193 Posts
That sucks man. Hope all goes well at the show tonight even with the scuffs. Glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been though.

I think someone has it out for the Taurus this year, and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
WTF is going on here?! :blink: This is like that movie Final Destination, we're all going, one by one, we must figure out death's design!! :huh:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got back from the show. didnt win got beat by a gay a** mustang with color changing under body neons and a outline of a horse head on the side. the hooters girls judge it so that explains it "wow flashing lights". fordbidden dreams that is a member on here won the euro class with his 2000 jetta which was prettty cool

X

·
0 Posts
Damn, that sucks. Good luck getting your car fixed. Next time you are in a competition where hooters girls are judging, get a car bra, paint it white and write hooters across the front :lol:

edit: :doh: Just realized your car is already white

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by XLSuruaT@May 18 2004, 11:45 PM
Damn, that sucks. Good luck getting your car fixed. Next time you are in a competition where hooters girls are judging, get a car bra, paint it white and write hooters across the front :lol:

edit: :doh: Just realized your car is already white
almost everything buffed out i just need a new plate holder it has a crack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts