Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Another Parts Car, Must Go!

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  inverse1216 
#1 ·
Well you guys know the routine 93 white taurus lx with front end damage otherwise mint condition in and out no rust. No salvagable front exterior parts. ill provide pictures of whatever is requested. i am located in grayslake illinios about an hour outside of chicago. if someone wants to buy the car whole its urs for 1500 obo, i have to get it out of the drive.

I also have aquired some SHO parts...

SHO tach 20+shipping

SHO side panels white (decent shape some scratches can buff out) 30+shipping

SHO front and rear bumpers white (rear in good shape front has some cracks) 40 +shipping preferably pick up.

Ill let all the SHO parts go for 80 bucks.

I also have a dynomax dual exhaust cat back system like brand new not even 100 miles on them ill let it go for 150.

You can email me at inverse1216@hotmail.com, or pm me ill try to check it as often as possible.

i will except any reasonable offer i do need to get rid of it. happy shopping :D thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
no body needs anything? the car is going to the wrecker so if u guys need somthing get it now, i figured id save u guys the trouble of goign and hunting for parts.

#6 ·
malta taurus-

yeah itll bolt right up i got it from summit racing originally meant for a automatic SHO. its a perfect fit the only thing that u have to do is make a bracket for the second muffler for the passenger side other then that its a pure "bolt on". its brand new too i bought it installed it and then had the accident not even 100 miles on it and for 150 its a steal i payed almost 300. about the CLUSTER haha yeah its the cluster not tach my fault.let me know if ur still interested.

A taurii-

its the front inner bumper is that the one ur looking for? and ill let it go for 30 plus shipping cause im in illinios that sound good? let me know.

thanks for the interest guys.

#7 ·
Originally posted by inverse1216@Sep 22 2004, 11:52 AM
malta taurus-

yeah itll bolt right up i got it from summit racing originally meant for a automatic SHO. its a perfect fit the only thing that u have to do is make a bracket for the second muffler for the passenger side other then that its a pure "bolt on". its brand new too i bought it installed it and then had the accident not even 100 miles on it and for 150 its a steal i payed almost 300. about the CLUSTER haha yeah its the cluster not tach my fault.let me know if ur still interested.

A taurii-

its the front inner bumper is that the one ur looking for? and ill let it go for 30 plus shipping cause im in illinios that sound good? let me know.

thanks for the interest guys.
Yes I am definitely interested in both items, money will be not too long, but I'm definitely looking to buy both items, I'll keep ya posted, but yea, I'm a DEFINITE for both items lol. :banana: Yea I know about the price for the dynomax cat-back system, I've been looking at it for a while, that's why I figured I'd jump on it.

#8 ·
k ill get pics this weekend of the dynomax and the cluster and get them to you.

#11 ·
G
#13 ·
Originally posted by inverse1216@Sep 23 2004, 08:55 AM
well do u know if there is a inner bumper on the slo's and if so if they will fit with a SHO bumper cuase if they will i can take the one of the slo then. from my understanding i believe they will. so let me know what u want to do.
On gen 2 SHOs they just have a SHO bumper cover over a SLO bumper..

#14 ·
93blue-

will do

A-taurii-

guess thats a no go for the inner bumper.

#15 ·
SHO cluster is gone along with the dynomax cat back exhaust thanks to MaltaTaurus69

still have the car and the rest thats posted so if anybody else needs anything just shoot me a pm or post.

#16 ·
IF you still got the front and rear SHO bumper id be intested. just need some pics and roughly how much do you think it would be for shipping?

#17 ·
i do still have the SHO bumpers ill pm you with pics, about the shipping ill ahve to get back to you on that im goign to be shipping some stuff tomorrow so ill see if i can get a general idea on what it will cost.

#18 ·
hey guys i got an amp for sale now i dont know to much about this stuff but heres the info.

lightning audio "bolt" amp

from what i understand it max's at 500 and is rated at 150

i know its a generic brand but if somebody wants it let me know im asking 40 dollars and that includes wires.

thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.