Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, many of you might know about the previous wreck I was involved in..

Well, today, 1/1/04, I got in another wreck..

That makes no.2.. But this time, it was a small fender bender... Well, headlight smashing, hood bending accident..

yeah, I am thankfull that the AirBags didnt go off.. Even though I think I hit them at about 40MPH..

Well, I swerved out of another path of destruction, and hit a truck..

This is what pissed me off...

I get out of my car.. say "Mam, I am extremely sorry.." then she starts yelling at me about how SORRY cant fix jack shiznit.. Then I learned that her son didnt have his seatbelt on, so he fell on the floor, and started crying, then she started b****ing about how it hurt her back, and neck, and how she cant move!! MY CAR BOUNCED OFF OF HER CAR!!! THEY DIDNT MOVE! Then she hits me with all of this "Im diabetic" crap, and I just look at her and think "Thats nice.. That really doesnt mean anything"

THEN I find out that they are driving without a licence on them, or a insurance card.. but the Cops didnt really care about that... Or something..

OH well! I guess my bull is going to be ugly for a little while..

This is thier horrible damamge which rendered her paralyzed

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts

Her back? I guess, with that massive amount of damage...

I've been in a Jeep that got T-Boned and damn near bisected by an 18 wheeler doing 55MPH, and I didn't have any lasting injuries. Neck was stiff for like a week, and that was it.
She's a dumbass for not properly seatbelting her kid.

Sorry about the bangup tho. Doesn't look too bad...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
so was it made ur fault.. cause u hit the back of that ladys truck
damm nothing happed to her truck.. we should bann trucks or put them in a differnt road with the big guys

·
Registered
486 Posts
I got in a fender bender back in july, only b***h was that two weeks later i got t-boned and my car was totaled. Hope your fortune isn't the sam

That lady does sound like a dumb a**. She should have gotten a ticket for not having her kid seatbelted. It really pisses me off how some people act after things like that. I wish they could just listen to you as your saying your sorry and stuff instead of going off and sayin stupid crap. Its like they forget that you have damage too.

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really wanted to say "Hey Lady, how about $800?"

but she called the cops like 2 secs after it happened..

She actually never got out of the car.. She just sat there, yelling at me throught the window..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, I got there a few minutes after the wreck, It wasn't bad at all, I hate it when people b**** about how much pain their in after a wreck...I got rear-ended by a Mustang (same one FatTortoise totaled a few months later) and he bent my bumper and smashed up the front of his car pretty bad, But i didn't get out and get all pissed or anything, I just swapped information and then we left..No big deal...that lady that FatTortoise hit was just a b****.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
ouch soryr man
glad nobody was hurt (lady was full of sh*t about her back)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by FatTortoise@Jan 2 2004, 12:39 AM
she started b****ing about how it hurt her back, and neck, and how she cant move!! MY CAR BOUNCED OFF OF HER CAR!!! THEY DIDNT MOVE! Then she hits me with all of this "Im diabetic" crap, and I just look at her and think "Thats nice.. That really doesnt mean anything"
I'm a mean A**, When she said that s*** about Being a Diabetic, I would have told her, Good for you, You want some F**kin Insulin? Diabetic or not, Makes no damn difference, she's a complete bulls***er trying to get that "free $$"

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
she probably thinks she won the freaking lottery or something, "my neck, my back, my diabetes!!!" She's gonna go cry to your insurance company and try to squeeze it for all its worth. Hopefully they will see the extent of the damage to both cars and do very little for her.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Remember, she couldn't get out of her truck.......She was paralized

If she told me she was diabetic, I would've said "My names Adam, glad to meet you."

Good luck with the car though!

Adam

·
Registered
379 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Jan 3 2004, 02:09 AM
she probably thinks she won the freaking lottery or something, "my neck, my back, my diabetes!!!" She's gonna go cry to your insurance company and try to squeeze it for all its worth.
Count on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts