Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody from the Midwest area want to go to the Anonda Motorsports meet? I will be leaving for it Friday, Oct. 1st in the morning. If anybody wants to go, but doesn't want to drive all that way, you are more than welcome to meet me in Ohio and ride with me to the meet (or caravan if you want to drive there). Please let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements. :)

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Would love to, but I can't :(

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
don't have a car that will make it there yet. So i'm a no go :(

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Tman@Sep 18 2004, 12:43 PM
don't have a car that will make it there yet. So i'm a no go :(
You can meet me in Ohio and ride with me. :) (or did you mean a car that will make it to Ohio?)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
yea my olds is trustworth enough to drive that far. I'm getting the sho tomorrow and i have a line on a quaifed tranny so the sho will be down for a few weeks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Tman@Sep 18 2004, 02:15 PM
yea my olds is trustworth enough to drive that far. I'm getting the sho tomorrow and i have a line on a quaifed tranny so the sho will be down for a few weeks.
OK, let me know if you can go then and if you want to go with me or how you want to do it. :)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
let us know if you need any information and we will provide it with the quickness :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
I can't go I'm working saturday plus I need to save for lapeer and the next weekend I'm going to NY to see a friend

·
Registered
145 Posts
Would love to go. Unfortunately, every time I try to cross the ocean, the Taurus keep sinking. lol. I'll be there in spirit. Does that count???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts