Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay everybody, if you haven't seen the home page to the website, it's sporting a new ad for Andy's Auto. So now, if you buy something from them, you will receive a discount. I'll get back to you on how to let them know as soon as I talk to Bob again. The discount will be 15% off everything that Andy's Auto actually produces, and 10% off everything else. This should save everyone a few $$$ on those body kit purchases!!! Everyone enjoy!

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Consider this pinned. For those who don't know them, Andy's Autosport makes an aggressive Gen 4 body kit and is in the process of creating one for the Gen 3 cars as well.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I just looked on their site, and I still dont see our name on the sponsored car clubs page........ ;)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Hey pumaboyairn,
Thanks for finding out the hookup on that deal. I figured that since there was a nation of us bull owners who are or will be dealing with Andy's, it seened only right.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it seems that it's gonna take about a week or 2 before our club is on the discount list, that's how long it takes to process (or something of that nature).

G

·
So you all know, I'm in the process of filling out the application. The only thing I'm waiting for is a response from them about a clause they have written into the application that mentions that I'm responsible for any unpaid balances. I love you guys, but not enough to pay your bills. :p

I'm sure it's not anything major though, just want to check first.

·
Registered
183 Posts
someone is pulling ur chain

·
Registered
486 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by d_sellers1+Jun 16 2004, 03:50 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (d_sellers1 @ Jun 16 2004, 03:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mth676@Jun 14 2004, 09:02 AM
Yeah, the only place that I know of that is selling them is www.matrixracing.com and eBay.
Here's another place. Plus they're a little bit cheaper than MatrixRacing. They only have one pic of the three styles but they are the same as the ones on MatrixRacing.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/dpstore/taurus6.html

Derek [/b][/quote]
i ordered the black ones from there! waitin for them to come in.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have some chrome ones comin from ebay. Should be here end of this week or begginning of next. Should look good on my silver car. B)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I called yesterday to check the status of my body kit. Another two weeks. Plus they won't apply the discount to orders already placed. Would have been nice to get it at 15% off, but then again I did get it on sale for $100 off on the last day of the sale (25 May).

Derek

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
How much is the Gen III kit if you pre-order it?

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Probably the same as the Gen IV kit, I think it was $699 pre-ordered...plus you'll probably get the 15% club discount, provided Bob gets the information back from them and the contract goes through...

JR

G

·
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Jun 12 2004, 02:13 AM
So you all know, I'm in the process of filling out the application. The only thing I'm waiting for is a response from them about a clause they have written into the application that mentions that I'm responsible for any unpaid balances. I love you guys, but not enough to pay your bills. :p
Common Bob!...take one for the team! :p

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Okay here's a question....Who is REALLY in the club, and who's jocking just to get the discount? :huh: I think there should be a guideline. Some of us are ACTUALLY members and some of us..................... <_<

If you are taking offense then I am obviously talking about you. It isn't that hard to figure out. Either you are or you aren't but don't say you are and nobody knows who the [email protected]!! you are!

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
That's true. Perhaps only supporters should get the discount on stuff. That would rule me out, but I think that either supporters or people who have a certain number of valid posts should get the discount. But then again, if it were based on posts, some would post a bunch of nonsense to get the discount. The moderators would have to police all the posts to se if they were valid or not.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
How about if you have <100 posts, you don't count, and if you have > or =100 posts, someone looks under "recent posts by this member" and determines if they are :bs: or not. It sounds like a lot of work, but in reality, are more than a dozen or so people really going to order stuff right away? :headscratch:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts