Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say that the knowledge I have gleaned from this club is immense. Every one around is always willing to lend a helping hand. :thumb:
Whether it is actually lend a head or to throw a diagram in to picture.

Basically, if you have a problem with your Taurus, someone else has too. AND they are willing to share their experiences with solving the problem.
The Topic finder Guides and the Wikipedia are enough of a reason to be come a contributor your self, to add to them. [Edit]

I have looked, but is anyone else a member of other forums that they find to be on par with TCCA.

I have '90 Cheyenne 2500 pickup,
a '97 Nissan Sentra
and an '89 Mazda 322

I am trying to find general info on, and perhaps suggestions for some problems that relate to specifically those vehicles.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Part of it is that the largest competitors for the Taurus are both extremes, either POS cars that people grow to hate or cars so reliable no one needs support.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
The other clubs on a par with TCCA are the SHO clubs, and most of them are here too.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
NASIOC...though you need to have a thick skin in the tech forums nowadays because all of the old timers have gotten disillusioned and krusty :lol:

But if you want to talk anything about calculating the roll center of you subaru, alignment settings for autox/rally/road racing to the compressor map of a 16g EVO III, to the right offset of your 9" wide wheels with the right tire size to match, there's probably a FAQ that's been written on it.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
the only other good Forums ive found are he Fordification forums (for 67-72 F-series trucks), and to some extent FTE and the Cummins Forums. Fordification and the TCCA are my favorites. SHOforum is pretty damned good, but its coverage is limited to the three generations of the SHO.

the long and the short of it is that TCCA rocks. almost every other car community out there is full of either punks or dicks. TCCA is a rare find in the automotive world.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
:noes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts