Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fuse 1 and 3 were fine so was 32 33 was blown but that did not fix my radio not working so I just gotta look for fuses related to the radio thanks for the help

·
Registered
551 Posts
For the radio you might have a look at fuse #27 (Rear Control Unit) or #17 (CD) in the engine compartment fuse box. I'm not an audio expert but the way I understand it is that the radio is in fact in the back of the car and the control panel in the dash is just that: the control panel.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi folks,

I noticed this morning that all my power window quit working!! I guess it is unlikely that all the window regulator fails at the same time. What could it be?

Thanks.
Check the wires in the driver's door accordion. Lt blue and black feeds the master switch.

·
Registered
11,204 Posts
Check the wires in the driver's door accordion. Lt blue and black feeds the master switch.
I think all but my last buy have had this happen. Pic, the wood peg holds the accordion back while soldering. In this case the wire is too short to repair, and I needed to add a section and double solder and shrink tube. This case as I remember, power window on pas side front only. More to come as in the pic. To prevent do not open the door so often.
-chart-

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
For the radio you might have a look at fuse #27 (Rear Control Unit) or #17 (CD) in the engine compartment fuse box. I'm not an audio expert but the way I understand it is that the radio is in fact in the back of the car and the control panel in the dash is just that: the control panel.
17 and 27 are fine but thanks for the help

·
Registered
551 Posts
I forgot you added to a old thread (generally not a good idea). Somebody (back in 2008) suggested it is the "Accessory Delay Relay" (in position #1 under the dash).
Assuming you don't have an extra relay laying around, you might temporarily use #3 ("Blower Motor Relay").

It could also be the fuse associated with that relay (#10) but I assume you already checked that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I forgot you added to a old thread (generally not a good idea). Somebody (back in 2008) suggested it is the "Accessory Delay Relay" (in position #1 under the dash).
Assuming you don't have an extra relay laying around, you might temporarily use #3 ("Blower Motor Relay").

It could also be the fuse associated with that relay (#10) but I assume you already checked that.
my bad perfect time to ask how would I create a new thread because I couldn't really seem to get what I was doing I have issues with my eyes after using a computer for a bit of time

·
Registered
551 Posts
To create a new thread you go to the right forum and use the blue upper-right button "Create Post" (or the very first subject line that also says "Create Post").

Don't forget that with basically all browsers you can use CTRL+ to increase the font size as large as you want.

·
Registered
10 Posts
To create a new thread you go to the right forum and use the blue upper-right button "Create Post" (or the very first subject line that also says "Create Post").

Don't forget that with basically all browsers you can use CTRL+ to increase the font size as large as you want.
Alright thanks I got a new thread started

21 - 30 of 30 Posts