Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find an original article (from a credible newspaper source) concerning the whole AIG bailout money scandal? I'm doing a paper on it but I don't want any of the more recent articles, I want something that was written right after it occurred and I'm not even sure when exactly it happened (tho I'm thinking it was August '08??). Any help would be appreciated. :)

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I don't know if this is high school or college, but does your school have access to LexisNexus? I searched it for "aig bailout" and got 984 articles.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know how to use google. But it gives me the most recent articles so I was looking for an original one, right after it happened. But nevermind I'll find it myself.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
QUOTE (ford_ses @ Apr 8 2009, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=716207
I don't know if this is high school or college, but does your school have access to LexisNexus? I searched it for "aig bailout" and got 984 articles.[/b]

Um...you didn't answer this question. If you have access to any college or high school account or their library system, go there. They have tons of articles archived at your fingertips that you otherwise wouldn't be able to get on the internet

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Every college and highschool ... most public libraries subscribe to these type of databases.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (soccernamlak @ Apr 8 2009, 01:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=716305
Um...you didn't answer this question. If you have access to any college or high school account or their library system, go there. They have tons of articles archived at your fingertips that you otherwise wouldn't be able to get on the internet[/b]
Yeah its for college. I'll check "COAST" lol. Thats what they call it here...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts