Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped today bacause it was handy to get a PCV valve. They had none, warehouse had none, no date as to when they might have one. :angry:

AutoZone, right on the money.

Just had to drive a couple of miles each way. Quicker service also.

DOHC 2003.

-chart-

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
I work at Advance Auto.... just for the record.. we don't always have everything in stock at a particular store. It doesn't make it a bad place, nor is it their fault. We do quick store to store transfers with the drivers.. sometimes the same day. A driver will pick up/drop off parts between different stores several times a day. So if we don't have it, we can get it asap. It is rare that warehouse has none.. but I have been satisfied working there, shopped there before working there, and enjoy helping customers when I am there. Just sticking up for my second home since I spend 20 hours a week there! ;)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I've had no problems at all with Advance. There are 3 of them near me, one about 2 miles from my house so I frequent them. There's one Autozone and it's about 20 minutes with traffic so the only time I go there is for batteries or alternators. I prefer their Duralast batteries to any others I've tried. Otherwise, I usually go to Advance.

Plus, they sponsor Monster Jam, so I'm going to support them. B)

Your thread title doesn't make much sense...reminds me of the 1980s when people would walk around saying something completely untrue, then yelling NOT afterward, thinking they were being funny.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
monkeydad
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing