Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic has come up numerous times in the past and I've searched the forum and followed the some suggestions. My car is a 2000 SEL with the 10 disc changer mounted under the package shelf in the trunk. I ordered the PIE X3, harness adapter and longer remote cable that was suggested. The adapter that was suggested does not fit my CD changer, it has square plugs on it while my changer has a round plug. Can someone tell me what adapter I need.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
You have an aftermarket CD changer, stock changers are 6 disc. How do you control the discs? Is it done through the stock faceplate or do you have a separate controller?

You will need to find the make/model of the CD changer and check out a resource like LogJam electronics to see if they have the adapter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Jun 6 2010, 02:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809862
You have an aftermarket CD changer, stock changers are 6 disc. How do you control the discs? Is it done through the stock faceplate or do you have a separate controller?

You will need to find the make/model of the CD changer and check out a resource like LogJam electronics to see if they have the adapter.[/b]
I have the EATC and the CD is controlled through the stock faceplate. The unit is an Audiovox Sp-10CD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts