Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Adaptive Cruise Control and Crash Avoidance are part of the Radar in the lower front bumper. You need an LDW Switch. The system will also need to communicate with the HUD, IPM-A, IPC, PSCM, PCM, SCCM, RCM, and BCM. You will need to make sure these are all configured correctly. You will also need the Defrost heater in the Windshield hooked up. After all that is working and signals are correct, you will need to calibrate the camera.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adaptive Cruise Control and Crash Avoidance are part of the Radar in the lower front bumper. You need an LDW Switch. The system will also need to communicate with the HUD, IPM-A, IPC, PSCM, PCM, SCCM, RCM, and BCM. You will need to make sure these are all configured correctly. You will also need the Defrost heater in the Windshield hooked up. After all that is working and signals are correct, you will need to calibrate the camera.
Just got it all programmed!
Now I need to do is set the mirror back into place and replace my steering position sensor because it was out before I started the retrofit.
AND THAT'S IT!
I'm excited I'm going to share how I did it soon. I'm excited! 😁

BTW The mirror from a 2013 Lincoln Mkt! 😆

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got it all programmed!
Now I need to do is set the mirror back into place and replace my steering position sensor because it was out before I started the retrofit.
AND THAT'S IT!
I'm excited I'm going to share how I did it soon. I'm excited! 😁

BTW The mirror from a 2013 Lincoln Mkt! 😆
Also anyone know where I can get a Lane Keeping Assist Switch or Part Number Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts