Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For those of you out there who have always wanted to have "heaven" touch your paint, this is a great way to stock up!! Quit scratching your paint with the cheapos!! If you've never had one of our Doublesoft towels, you don't know what you're missing!! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If you guys are tired of the over the counter tire junk slinging all over your ride, or if you need a SOLID conditioner for all the plastic & rubber in your engine bay, here ya go!!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts
Question regarding the detail spray. Maybe I'm not using it right, but every time I've applied it it's turned the car into one giant dust magnet. That might not be a problem in more humid/rocky climates, but it's an issue here. Is there something I can do to stop that from happening?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hmmmm.......
Could be the towel you're using. When you wash and dry your microfiber towels, you should NEVER use a fabric softening agent. Do you?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ok, SO. This is probably one of my top 3 favorite products!! I didn't realize how much I needed it.....until I used it. GET RID of those nasty chalky, gray wheel wells!! Make them black, make them a tad bit glossy, and make them invisible with this stuff. Not to mention it smells like delicious grape!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
One of these days I'm gonna bring myself to drop a few hundred bucks on some gallons of stuff and other things from Adams to enhance my detailing business.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Ok, SO. This is probably one of my top 3 favorite products!! I didn't realize how much I needed it.....until I used it. GET RID of those nasty chalky, gray wheel wells!! Make them black, make them a tad bit glossy, and make them invisible with this stuff. Not to mention it smells like delicious grape!!! :)
The question is, though....does it TASTE like delicious grape? These are the questions that keep me up at night :neutral:

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The question is, though....does it TASTE like delicious grape? These are the questions that keep me up at night :neutral:
Uh oh......
The detailer spray doesn't taste how it smells... Don't ask me how I know :p

Lmao!
My dad asked me if it was Pepto Bismol lol

Buwahahahaaahahaa!!
My mkm tried using it on her Kia... No way I'd let it go to waste :p

Atta boy!!!

Aaaaaawwwwh. What's the matter?? Metal dull?? It's okay....daddy Chase from Adam's Polishes has just the fix ya big baby!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Give me a deal on a Gallon of carpet cleaner and detail spray :) and ill place an order

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Use the code TCCA10 & you get 10% off bro! :) On 2 gallons, you'll be saving $$ anyway with our $7.95 flat rate shipping. From CO to NY those two gallons would EASILY gost $20+ to ship. The 10% off & flat rate shipping are a great deal when you order gallons.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts