Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

>>>click the Daily Special button or Picture above to order<<<

Subscribe to this thread for daily notifications of the update.

Notifications are also sent via Facebook and Twitter (@adamspolishes)

*Daily Specials are updated each weekday at approximately 3pm MST and run thru
the following business day until updated. Offers are for the period they are posted only,
promotions will not be backdated. During store wide sales and other promotions the Daily Special is suspended.
Do you have a suggestion for a daily special? Email us - [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Sweet, still waiting on my free bottle of detail spray from the contest.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, still waiting on my free bottle of detail spray from the contest.

Cool stuff. Waiting on mine as well!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Nothing today :( still waiting

Let me know ASAP tomorrow if I doesn't come! Part of this is MY fault, because I didn't get your email address to provide a tracking number! :( If you don't get this tomorrow, please be in touch. I'll take care of it!

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I got my free bottle found it in my driveway covered in snow. Is it ok if it was frozen?

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Oh I'm sure frozen = okay. I got mine as well. My dad had put it inside. I didn't realize he did that lol.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Can't wait to try it on my new chrome rims I just bought. I did a little spot on my door and it looks real good

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1360467054.223496.jpg
This is after a Long hard scrubbing with a wheel cleaner and then then hand polished with Adams detail spray.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
View attachment 65182
This is after a Long hard scrubbing with a wheel cleaner and then then hand polished with Adams detail spray.
This....this is just pure sexiness. I love the G3 SHO chrome rims. Part of me wants to find a set for my car, but the other part of my likes the SEL rims just as much lol.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Okay this detailing spray stuff works great. It smells even better. I used it on the interior of my girlfriends 2012 Kia Soul. Plastic interior basically. Cleaned up all the junk and gunk from the cup holders, etc. Used a microfiber towel with it. Also cleaned off the motor. Much dirt on it, cleaned it right off.

Smells so delicious too. Thanks for the free bottle!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts
Okay this detailing spray stuff works great. It smells even better. I used it on the interior of my girlfriends 2012 Kia Soul. Plastic interior basically. Cleaned up all the junk and gunk from the cup holders, etc. Used a microfiber towel with it. Also cleaned off the motor. Much dirt on it, cleaned it right off.

Smells so delicious too. Thanks for the free bottle!
Wait, you used this on a Kia? I'd have used ArmorAll my self. ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What is a grit guard by chance? Or, a little better question, what does it do? It reminds me of a fan :p
The grit guard is a plastic inserted "grill" that sits at the bottom of your wash bucket. When you put your wash mit into the bucket, the dirt on it falls to the bottom. The grit guard HELPS (doesn't 100% prevent) keep that dirt at the bottom of the bucket, INSTEAD OF getting back onto the wash mit, which inherently will scratch your paint finish.

Thanks SO MUCH for the warm welcome you guys! It's been great so far! As soon as I can get time (swamped with cars), I'll post pics of some of the cars I've done paint corrections on!

Glad y'all are diggin' the new formula of the Detail Spray, its truly amazing. And yes, it's awesome on the interior as well.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts