Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tonite as I was searching for some more reviews on Turbo systems for my 626 and I came across an extreme dimensions add about a Ford Contour. But Oddly enough, it was nothing of the resemblence of the Contour, but clearly a gen 4 Tauri that was white and the kit I saw looked pretty damn good, not at all ricey. Do anyone know of this kit for the Gen 4?

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Is it the Skyline-looking kit? If not, I haven't seen it yet...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well either way it went, I saw it in the magazine.... I don't remember which one but it was in walmart, and was under the extreme dimensions ad. I'll take my camera with me next time I go to walmart and do some spy work

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the pic, I've been having problems trying to get it to upload

BTW, it's in the Import Tuner Magazine

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
No, it's all custom work. Ford needs to get their damn act together and start making a high performance version Taurus and kit makers will follow. Until then, they'll always just consider us as "old folks" (nevermind the fact of course that stock for stock, our bulls will blast Civics down left and right, but whatever).

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
887 Posts
So, he did all that work without any performance upgrades?! Sounds a little like Uncle Ben's to me...if you know what I mean... <_<

But, it does look pretty sweet. I'd like to see that body kit with a high output V6 (maybe like 275horse and 275lbft of torque).

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
CRAP!!
I just saw this on Monday right by my house!
I should find my camera and keep it on me. Anyways, I saw it at the new Scion dealer here. I wish this person would stop snooping around and join already. I think the back end is ugly. Just my opion, but the rest is nice. Looks like a total custom job. I have seen a lot of Gen IV's recently with 18's and 19's on them running around here. Maybe South Florida with be on the TCCA map in the near future.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts