Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
why would u replace a nice lookin sho with that?

·
Registered
933 Posts
is there a story behind this? did something happen to your SHO, or did you decide its time for a change? or are you just adding this to the garage? judging by the plate it doesn't look like it.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
It'll be a lot more reliable than your SHO.
Which motor is in that, the 300 I-6 or one of the V-8s?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Based on his license plate, it looks like he replaced his SHO with the F-150. I like trucks too but his SHO was very cool. It looked like he won some awards.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Is this car sold, or up for sale?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heheh......here's the story.

Every year I have some sort of a 4x4 truck for a winter/work vehicle, well last May I was rear-ended in my S-10 and it was totaled. Instead of buying another 4x4 I decided to take over my wifes Regal GS and buy her a new car(new GAGT). After not having a truck for that long of a period I realized how much it sucked being without one. I found the truck above and got a killer deal on it so I bought it.
About the plate.......I knew that picture would raise some fears.
In Indiana you can use the plate and registration from one of your other vehicles for 30 days, and I haven't had the time or desire to go to the BMV and get the truck plated.

Stats on the truck:
94 F150 XLT Ext. Cab 4x4
302 V8 AT
Aluminum wheels
31" tires
bedliner
Reese hitch
keyless entry
power everything
Sony Xplode CD player
Diamond plate toolbox
K&N air filter

Things I'll be doing to it:
Nerf bars or Lund steps
tint windows
head and tail light covers

Not too much, after all it is just a winter/work truck.

Get rid of the SHO...........prolly never gonna happen. Infact, she's getting a bit of a makeover as we speak. :uptosumpn:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I'd still take the truck over the SHO.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
john you gotta let me on those so called "secrets" so i know what i gotta do to my 91 to whoop ya.....j/k but anyhoo i can't wait till the tristate meets start going again so we can get together again
......last time i seen you we were playing cops on the highway

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ummmmm the GS needs to be modified...

If for some reason you want to sell it, get a hold of me. My buddy just sold his SHO and has cash in hand for a GS/ GTP.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Originally posted by Mikeys_Taurus@Mar 1 2004, 12:10 AM
Ummmmm the GS needs to be modified...

If for some reason you want to sell it, get a hold of me. My buddy just sold his SHO and has cash in hand for a GS/ GTP.
Yeah, he needs to build up that trans-axle so the 3800 Series II doesn't blow it apart.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Originally posted by FVT@Mar 1 2004, 09:53 PM
if you want a truck go get the SRT-RAM by Dodge offcourse
Pssht. POS.

Lightning > Overpriced Junk Truck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts