Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you Southern Chapter members that are in the Greater Tulsa Metro and have nothing to do on Saturday April 28th, then come on down to the Justus-Tiawah Schools Car Show and Fundraiser! You'll get to see some cool cars, and the coolest car of them all, The BULL!... well okay, my Taurus probably won't be the coolest car there, but it will be there!

The show starts at 11am, I believe. To get there, simply drive to Claremore, get on Hwy 20 going east towards Pryor, and just after passing over the turnpike, Justus-Tiawah Schools will be on your left. Hope to maybe see some of you guys there!

P.S. With my luck, they'll put me in between like a '68 Camaro and a '72 Chevelle.... I can here that conversation now....

Camaro guy: Yeah, check out my sweet 396!
Chevelle guy: Pssh! Take a look at my 454!
Me: Oh, um, yeah... Check out my uh, 182! It burns corn!
*Silence* :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Mine managed to sneak into the Import Showoff in So. Padre in 2005. I didnt place, though. I got beat out in the domestic category by a neon with 17 tv screens in it.

:whine:

Corn powah, represent!!

p.s. Thanks for lettin me borrow the wheels, r00d!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A Neon with that many TVs would scare me ... hell ... any Neon scares me.
[/b]
Haha, there's a Dodge Neon in my town that looks exactly like a beetle... no, not a VW Beetle.... It looks like an actual bug... I laugh everytime i see it! :lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts