Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys... I'm sorry, but... at the end of this week, I will no longer be driving my Taurus. It's been a good car, but it is not technically mine, even though I've put enough money into it. :angry: I'm getting an older truck that I kind of like, and has cheap cheap insurance. Anyways, this will probably be one of my last posts on the TCCA. I know I didn't make an impact or do anything crazy, but, I enjoyed my time here. I'll miss the Baby SHO project, "$15,000 race Vulcans," and so much more. Catch ya guys later... :(

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well.. I'll check in every once in a while.. but.. no more Taurus for J-zo... Believe me, I want to keep the Taurus, but, when you spend over $1,000 on it, then your mom still expects you to pay $3,000 for it... it's a little disheartening. I guess I'll stick around and have no useful input or a car to put the kickass mod they'll come out with as soon as I get the truck on to.. but.. eh.. Maybe I'll see you guys on one of the Off-Road or 4x4 forums.. eh?

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*thinks for a second* Okay... That'd be fun. Hm.... maybe we should convince the newbs I had a S/C Vulcan that ran low 13's, but I totalled it when I was racing a Camaro SS and splattered my Taurus going 220 mph... Give them false hope. Then tell them I only spent $600 on the whole project. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
you could always stick around to fu*k with the newbs!!!!
hehehe!!! rudedog has been hillarious lately. :lol2: :p :lol1:

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I think it's a combination of unemployment, total boredome, hunger, and thirst.

Soooo, I need a (job) where I can have lots of sex(boredom), eat snickers(hunger), and drink sprite(thirst).

OOOOOh I need to get a job and quit watchin so much T.V.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Riiiiight.... you find a job like that, then let me know.... I'll quit my job in a heart beat.. and.. I'd be really good at the new job.. So, I'd move up very quickly in the jobplace, and make more money, buy another Taurus, and build one so cool, that Brad will worship it, and give me Baby SHO because he is not worthy... j/k...

G

·
Hey Jzo, you should stick around. So when you eventually do get a Taurus you'll know TONS about them... Also you gotta stay and see how my SHO-ABLE Project goes!!! Do it for me buddy!

Sal

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, my knowledge on Tauruses is already more vast than any of my friends with their cars. Sorry I forgot to mention missing the SHO-able project, Sal... The worst part about this whole thing is, I wanted another Taurus, but there's not a Taurus within a 200 mile radius of Enid, OK, with less than 120,000 miles on it.. and I want a 98 Duratec, or a Gen II SHO. No go.... I'd even like to get a good Gen II SLO, but.. no go again. I'll keep my eye open. The truck will be paid for by Christmas, so, I'll shop around for a Taurus Project car, I guess.
Man.. people here, in Oklahoma are gonna think I'm weird. Daily driver = '85 Chevy K10 4x4; project car in driveway = Taurus.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Stick around man...good things are coming with some of the cars here, Brad and Sal are two that defintely come to mind at this point...

JR

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey I dont have my car yet, yet Im still around :unsure: But..just stick around, dont abandon your friends just because you are changing cars. ;)

G

·
I know eventually my Sable will have to go... Not anytime soon, but maybe in a year or two. Once it hits 100K really. But Im still going at it to make sure that my Sable is the sickest seen in a while.

After I let go of the Sable, I'll probably go after a GEN 2-3 SHO. I gotta do the welding of cams and all. But...

Why is 120,000 miles on a Taurus a reason not to get it? I just like my cars under 100K. Im about to hit 70,000. It's still going as strong as day one. Well... Hope can you get something cool.

Sal

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well.. people here in Oklahoma, for the most part, don't really know how to take care of a car... And.. all of the Tauruses around here are pieces... like... horrible. The amount of work needed to get one of these Tauruses up to par is just... incredible. Somebody find me a good Gen II SHO here in Oklahoma, and I'll pick it up quicker than you could say, "J-zo, get your ass back in a Taurus."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts