Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past year I have been through a lot and endured more then I ever imagined I could ever have withstood. Through it all, the people on this list have done a lot to help me get through this tragedy. This past Tuesday marked the first anniversary of the wreck with a drunk driver that took the life of my son a year ago tomorrow. His widow has been so very strong, maybe stronger then I since she has the daily physical reminder of his spirit in my grandson and of course the even stronger reminder with their daughter being born on what would have been Justin’s 26th birthday.

Tuesday this week was pretty much a total write off for me as I am sure tomorrow will be even though I am doing my best to cope. Above all I want to let all of you know how much your thoughts, words, prayers and heartfelt donations in his name mean to me and the rest of his family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
:notworthy:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Carter, you know we're always here for you. I'm sure it's been a hard road, but you and your family will get through it.

Always remember that we're here to help, whenever needed, and we hope that she fries for what she did to you and your family.

JR

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yup, what JR said. We love ya Carter, let us know if you need anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts