Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i got a problem with my 2002 Taurus ses the power locks are messing me around .... when i press the button on my fob once the drivers door will unlock twice then all the doors will unlock fine with no problems ...now as far as im aware this is normal one for driver 2 for all....but when i try to lock them all............nothing no sound , nothing both buttons inside car the fob and the key ..all will unlock but not lock i can hear nothing its like it is dead just silence... i have to press all the buttons down to lock my car every time and i cant seem to find why please help.....also my abs light is always on but when plugged in it says everything is fine any advice on this would be very helfull .....it started after i had the brakes changed if that helps ...and last but not least from time to time if i have been driving and i get out and leave the car running when i return and put it in drive it seems the break pedal is stuck down and putting it in drive does nothing and i get 2 warning lights but turning the car of and back on fixes it every time only done it twice in 6 months ok thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts