Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all..... just thought I'd share some new pics with 'ya.

My good friend Jeff, owner of HKMediaChicago met up Monday 03/16/15 at a local airport, to capture some new pics of both my SHO, as well as his Honda S2000.

Jeff recently installed a new, color matched hardtop, and new lower front spoiler.

I picked up a wonderful young lady by the name of Anastasia (23 years old) who came from Russia a few years back.

She was the consummate professional and Jeff and I enjoyed her presence amongst our cars.

Jeff also had a fellow aspiring photographer friend named Tiffany come and join us.

Here's one solitary image form the shoot:

As well as the link to where the addt'l pictures can be found:

http://www.hkmediachicago.com/#!motorwork/clmx

Jeff is still working on more photos, so check back with the link immediately above, as he's adding more to the collection as I type this.

I am currently working on gaining access / security clearance to a few other airports right now, including O'hare International, to hopefully gain even greater pics in the near future.

Jeff also has a few models specifically requesting shooting with my car exclusively

So more to come for sure!

Enjoy! :cool_shades:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Car looks good. I believe a Wilwood Kit is in your future!

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed it is, and was this/close to ordering the front axle, but......

Reallocated funds from that, to my recent interior work where I started two toning various areas, drawing the black / white theme into the interior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts