Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( today at work the usual stuff went on. except a unusual house visit to the sticks in foster.
God i hate the northern part of the state. well anyway Riley and i goto this house and there is about
two inches of ice on the ground, we finish our business and go back to the car. Riley is talking to
me as i walka round the car and then swoosh i slipped on their driveway, laptop went down i landed
on the laptop cracking the top case and the lcd screen. as i was coming down i hit my left side
of my head on the car. Damn those vics are solid. Riley comes running to my side slides and falls onto me breaking my blackberry.

So after finally geting int he car and stop swearing and filling out paperwork by hand. :lol2: The
homeowner comes out and says you know you guys should be more careful. i said to her
the police are on their way to file a police report. they come ge everything from everyone.

I tell jill what happen she laughed at first then asked if i was ok. i said fine, but i guess i was wrong.

I get home and i'm playing with kennedy and she asks why my ear is red. I didn't think anything of it.
Now i get ringing noise in my ear thats been going strong for three hours. I tell jill and she's
like you better goto the emergency room. Me being a man said no i'm ok but, i decided
after i went to answer the phone and my left ear is muffled.

Ah the emergency room. we goto Rhode Island Hospital. who by the way is getting in trouble for operating
on the wrong side of a guy's brain and he died. this is the third time this has happen. so i told the nurse 30 times left ear showed her which ear many many times. jill was like stop they are not stupid.
Oh yes the insurance was fun. if it is workmens comp it is a whole new set of papers, if it's a possible lawsuit
against a homeowner its another set papers. :glare:

After over an hour they take an MRI and tell me they see nothing but they think its just
bruising in the ear from the hit. They washed my ears. (the stuff that comes out wow)
they give jill the medicine to use and explain to her not me how to use it.

man this ringing is just crazy and at the same time scary.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
You seem a little disoriented. Your spelling is off and it usually isn't.

They didn't think you had a concussion?

Mike
:dunno:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
The homeowner comes out and says you know you guys should be more careful. [/b]
Thanks for the advice Mr. Home Owner :hsugh:

Glad you are OK man, kinda weird nurse told wife but not you...odd approach.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So can the laptop be fixed????
[/b]
i suppose IT is fixing it now.

I look down at my big void where my laptop sat in the car cradle. :blush:
I took over the driving now only because there's nothing to do so i figure
i'll drive what the hell.

I have learned since driving.
A. when ever your late you hit every red light
B. woman drivers scare me to death
C. I had no idea how many people let you go into traffic by driving a vic.
D. Cruise control only works at 90+ I tried it doing 55 and it laughed at me and
said you must be out of your cartoon mind.

thats all there is lots more but i'm tired. :D

plus coast to coast with george noory is coming on soon. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
coasttocoastam.com ftw!

Norry is good. I used to listen to that with the other guy back in 2002 or so. Interesting show.
[/b]
Art Bell?

I listened to that a few times when I couldn't sleep. Interesting stuff.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
coasttocoastam.com ftw!

Norry is good. I used to listen to that with the other guy back in 2002 or so. Interesting show.
[/b]
Art Bell?

[/b][/quote]
My Mom tells me about that radio show when she can't sleep the following morning. Some really weird folks on there apparently.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
coasttocoastam.com ftw!

[/b]
for a young guy i listen to the oddest things i grew up listening to bruce williams.

Noory is good so is art bell. i remember i was dating jill and i fell asleep and woke
to an exercism on bell. freaked the living **** out of me that i couldn't sleep so i called
jill and later that night told her why i called her.
amazingly she called me back :lol2:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
coasttocoastam.com ftw!

[/b]
Art Bell?

[/b][/quote]
My Mom tells me about that radio show when she can't sleep the following morning. Some really weird folks on there apparently.
[/b][/quote]
weird is an understatement but, some of the callers sound so convincing its weird.

I will be the first to admit we are not alone :ph34r:

·
Registered
790 Posts
coast to coast is badass, i used to post on the old art bell BBS back in the day, back in HS in debate class. We followed his stuff like a cult!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
coast to coast will put ANYONE on the air and listen like starry eyed children. the believe anything that anyone says.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
coast to coast will put ANYONE on the air and listen like starry eyed children. the believe anything that anyone says.
[/b]
That's why it's so awesome. They'll let anyone talk and let you decide if you want to believe a word they say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts