Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a long time since i'v been on here. I'v made some upgradesto my beloved 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sport. :ford: . I have put a Super-chip in and replaced the heads with Ford Racing ones. Intake Gasket replacement, Y- dual exhaust, cool air intake. I'v boosted my taurus to basically a little bit above SHO level lol.
Anyway, new speedometer regustered to 140, New gauge cluster all together.

Some of the guys i go to school with make fun of me because I am a Taurus fan. They Think of the Ford Taurus as a grandma, turtle car. I'v had the opportunity to test my cars capabilities against them in the junior race league where I live. So far i have beaten my friend cody's 1987 Firebird, John Wallas' 1995 Camaro Z28, and my most important win was against my shop trachers' Dodge Charger RT. I have proven time and again that the Taurus is not the boring, old people car they think it is. I am still workin on my car and will be for some time. But the 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sport has something special apart from my dad's NEW 97 SHO he just bought , and my mom's 03 SES. The fact that the car shifts at 6200 RPM is amazing enough. But that will change when I take it to ford and pay a great deal of my money to have them replace the transmission.

Good god I love my car!

Eric. :ford:

P.S. "U SCREW WITH THE BULL, U GET THE HORNS!"

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
What "Ford racing heads"?

Pics of the "speedometer regustered to 140" please. There wasn't one made for the taurus

Oh, and the dude in the charger must have been having a circle jerk or you didn't win. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
This should get good....

:crapfan:

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Its been a long time since i'v been on here. I'v made some upgradesto my beloved 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sport. :ford: . I have put a Super-chip in and replaced the heads with Ford Racing ones. Intake Gasket replacement, Y- dual exhaust, cool air intake. I'v boosted my taurus to basically a little bit above SHO level lol.
Anyway, new speedometer regustered to 140, New gauge cluster all together.

Some of the guys i go to school with make fun of me because I am a Taurus fan. They Think of the Ford Taurus as a grandma, turtle car. I'v had the opportunity to test my cars capabilities against them in the junior race league where I live. So far i have beaten my friend cody's 1987 Firebird, John Wallas' 1995 Camaro Z28, and my most important win was against my shop trachers' Dodge Charger RT. I have proven time and again that the Taurus is not the boring, old people car they think it is. I am still workin on my car and will be for some time. But the 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sport has something special apart from my dad's NEW 97 SHO he just bought , and my mom's 03 SES. The fact that the car shifts at 6200 RPM is amazing enough. But that will change when I take it to ford and pay a great deal of my money to have them replace the transmission.

Good god I love my car!

Eric. :ford:

P.S. "U SCREW WITH THE BULL, U GET THE HORNS!"
[/b]

Good god you need to stop thinking dreams = reality

I call BS on everything you have said.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
In on one :thumb: :grin2:

·
Registered
223 Posts
yea i would like to see pics of the speedometer and the supercharger
[/b]
He never said he had a supercharger... although if he had supercharged/turbo'd his car then he would stand a good chance against a charger r/t. Id have to say that either he isnt sayin all his mods(alot of ppl do cus they dont wanna admit they spent that much to win) or he's bs, or his friends and teacher didnt wanna beat on thier cars. The fastest car i've beaten was a bmw 323i or 325i coupe, not sure which one cus it was dark, destroyed him in acceleration but then i hit 100... why did they govern this car?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
maybe he put csvt heads on it??

i know sultech got about 215 out of his tec on the dino if this guy got 221 he could be compairing it to a gen 1/2 sho? just a thought not on one side or the other at this point

·
Registered
920 Posts
maybe he put csvt heads on it??

i know sultech got about 215 out of his tec on the dino if this guy got 221 he could be compairing it to a gen 1/2 sho? just a thought not on one side or the other at this point
[/b]
Did those numbers come from his orignal post? I noticed that he edited. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
no i was just saying that if he got 221 out of it he could say that he makes more power than the factory rating of a gen 1/2 sho

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
But the 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sport has something special apart from my dad's NEW 97 SHO he just bought , and my mom's 03 SES. [/b]
How can an 11 year old car be "NEW"?

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
When that SHO hits 88 mph...**** gets serious.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I pooped in the gastank and that gave me 200 moar hp cuz I was huffing nitrous earlier...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts