Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 taurus se 3.0 auto sohc the air does not work and shows having no preasure in lines. I hooked up charging kit to charge, gauge shot up to 50 pounds and would not take any. Is this a pump problem?

·
Super Moderator
7,751 Posts
If no pressure in system, it MUST be evacuated to remove moisture before charging and the accumulator/dryer MUST be replaced. If you dont understand exactly how an AC system works and the correct way to service it, I suggest you leave it to the pros to fix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, did not realize people were going to insult me on here when I was just looking for help. Again thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,751 Posts
No insult intended. If you took a system that had no pressure in it, and simply tried to charge it, that tells me you dont know the correct way to service / recharge an AC system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your arrogant know it all help

You two are like the others that run forums. You have no answers to the questions so you just give advice. Thanks alot dumbasses I may as well have just taken it in to begin with because asking idiots like you did nothing. O and by the way these are insults you stupid asses, just answer my question because there is an answer. Love showing you guys to be the oh so not know it alls you are.

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,750 Posts
No answers? They answered your question and provided the correct method of testing your system. What insult? One responder merely noted you could benefit from professional service, because by trying to charge a system before pulling vacuum we could tell you weren't used to working on an A/C system. The truth doesn't change just because you're involved in the situation. Stop being so thin-skinned, and mind your manners. No need for insults.

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
No answers? They answered your question and provided the correct method of testing your system. What insult? One responder merely noted you could benefit from professional service, because by trying to charge a system before pulling vacuum we could tell you weren't used to working on an A/C system. The truth doesn't change just because you're involved in the situation. Stop being so thin-skinned, and mind your manners. No need for insults.

Thinned skinned isn't the issue, he doesn't like the answer let him figure it out. Pull the pressure switch connector, use something to jump the terminals to kick the compressor in. Fill the system as much as you like. But don't complain to us if something fails in the future. You were given proper advise, you got your panties in a bunch, tough ****.

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
You two are like the others that run forums. You have no answers to the questions so you just give advice. Thanks alot dumbasses I may as well have just taken it in to begin with because asking idiots like you did nothing. O and by the way these are insults you stupid asses, just answer my question because there is an answer. Love showing you guys to be the oh so not know it alls you are.
So you complain about throwing insults when they were giving advise and
don2775 comment
We just don't want anyone getting hurt..or possibly causing more damage to their A/C systems.
, but you turn around and call them both dumbasses, idiots, and stupid asses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts