Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprised to come across a Taurus board. I was on another website and found a link. So far seems to be a good site. I am planning some upgrades to my car,as soon as possible.(as the pocket book allows) Right now Im in the process of reskinning my shoes. Going to Goodyear GTHRs. Did the fronts this weekend,trying for the backs in a couple of weeks. Tint hopefully in a couple of weeks also. Starting to get warm here(PHX> Arizona) down the road I have plans for dual exhaust, Chrome wheels(thinking of chroming the stock wheels) and some intake upgrades along with some interior mods.

Any way drive safe and Ill see ya around. :party:

·
Registered
117 Posts
welcome snakeyes...you will soon be addicted!! brian

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
He ain't kidding! Welcome to your new internet home.... the :tcca:!! :coolgleam:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Welcome. And yes you will become addicted, i'm positive i'm not the only one that it's happened to already and probably won't be the last either :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by sundarpn@May 25 2004, 08:40 AM
welcome :)
whats your car :( gen1 2, 3, 4 4.5
Well its an 02,so that makes it a gen 4?

Thanx for the welcome all. Hopefully I can get a picture posted in the near future. Try to get some mods done first,then maybe Ill take ride of the month honors. :D

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
New Gen IV bodykit just came out. Better start modding now. Gonna be lots of nice rides this summer.

*drops subtle hint that Blue may be the ony two-time winner of COTM yet... :evil_grin: "

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Welcome to the family Snakeyes. Now there is only one last thing you must do. Just like EVERYONE in the TCCA (at one time or another) you just need to admit, and accept your addiction to the TCCA. It may not be today, or tomorrow (but I'll bet by weeks end), but when it does happen, don't try to fight it, just accept it. Then you can and announce " Hi, I am _______ a.k.a Snakeyes, and I am a TCCA addict."!!!

But seriously, welcome to the club. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to ask any TCCA Admin. staffer, or member. Complaints, keep to yourself....Just kidding, if you do have complaints, suggestions, for, or about the club feel free to contact one of the admin. staff.

Jeff

Edit:
New Gen IV bodykit just came out. Better start modding now. Gonna be lots of nice rides this summer.

*drops subtle hint that Blue may be the ony two-time winner of COTM yet...  "
Tom, if it wasn't for my car being only 2 years old and 11k miles on it, and still way under warranty......oh, and the fear of my wife putting pillow over my face at night for buying kit.....then.....oh man...... :lol2:

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@May 26 2004, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the family Snakeyes. Now there is only one last thing you must do. Just like EVERYONE in the TCCA (at one time or another) you just need to admit, and accept your addiction to the TCCA. It may not be today, or tomorrow (but I'll bet by weeks end), but when it does happen, don't try to fight it, just accept it. Then you can and announce " Hi, I am _______ a.k.a Snakeyes, and I am a TCCA addict."!!!

But seriously, welcome to the club. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to ask any TCCA Admin. staffer, or member. Complaints, keep to yourself....Just kidding, if you do have complaints, suggestions, for, or about the club feel free to contact one of the admin. staff.

Jeff

Edit:

*drops subtle hint that Blue may be the ony two-time winner of COTM yet...  "
Tom, if it wasn't for my car being only 2 years old and 11k miles on it, and still way under warranty......oh, and the fear of my wife putting pillow over my face at night for buying kit.....then.....oh man...... :lol2:
Who said anything about messing with my Gen 4? :wink: :evil_grin:

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
The Magnuson Moss Warranty Act of 1987 states that the warranty can be voided only if the failure was a direct result of the aftermarket part installed on said vehicle, more or less. :thumb:

Just an FYI... :evil_grin:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by Racer X@May 26 2004, 06:00 PM
The Magnuson Moss Warranty Act of 1987 states that the warranty can be voided only if the failure was a direct result of the aftermarket part installed on said vehicle, more or less. :thumb:

Just an FYI... :evil_grin:
Oh, yea I forgot about that. Thanks. Does it say anything about spouses voiding husband's warranty? :lol2:

She would, in reality, just roll her eyes :rolleyes2:

Truth be known I really didn't care to much for the front and rear kit, but the side skirts, I am considering.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@May 26 2004, 08:04 PM
Oh, yea I forgot about that. Thanks. Does it say anything about spouses voiding husband's warranty? :lol2:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by snakeeyes@May 24 2004, 10:00 PM
Starting to get warm here(PHX> Arizona)
Hey! I'm moving to Phoenix late July/early August! I'm going to UTI there (No, not the medical term, Universal Technical Institute) We'll have to look each other up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts