Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Red (FL) 1999 Ford Taurus that was hit by a truck (about 30 Km/h) on drivers side (whole side). The car still drives well as no mechanical parts were hit. As far as I can see there is no chassis damage. If there are any people in the Montreal area who need parts, I will let them (or the whole car) go cheap. Everything works. 3.0L V6 DOHC Duratec engine runs great, transmission shifts smooth 200 horse power - 200 pounds of torque Air conditioning Tan LEATHER buckets power driver seat Console shift ELECTRIC EVERYTHING Power factory sunroof Factory rear wing Factory mags Excellent summer tires Excellent 80-85% tread left winter tires on rims Automatic climate control Factory 6 CD changer - Trunk mounted 192,000km [email protected]

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
What do you want for the CD changer cable, both passenger side air vents and the trim piece that goes behind the inner door pull on the drivers side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
is the drivers side power seat plastic button cover intack? and would it work on a 1995 sedan lx? also drivers side sun visor.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
Man, I wish I could get the whole thing over the border easily....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would like to buy your center console...don't need shifter. Just full console. It would be shipped to 38261 (in the states) to a business. If you can figure shipping from you location I can go $50-100 most likely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts