Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

99 Sho Wagon?!

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Kermit 
G
#1 ·
i was searching around for pics of 96-99 SHO's and found this site...

I dont know it this is a repost as the search didn't work for me.

a silver 99 wagon converted to the SHO, looks cool but I personally dont like wagons.

is this BS or for real?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...-8%26safe%3Doff

#3 ·
Don't Gen III SHOs have the body color rear light bar (the part between the reflectors and backup lights) too?

#6 ·
Originally posted by submariner+Sep 17 2004, 08:29 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (submariner @ Sep 17 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EDIII@Sep 17 2004, 03:11 PM
Don't Gen III SHOs have the body color rear light bar (the part between the reflectors and backup lights) too?
There was never a SHO Wagon sold, so thus no body colored tail lights for the wagon. I suppose he could do it custom, it'd be interesting to see. [/b][/quote]
I know there was never a Gen III SHO wagon. I'm talking about the sedans. If that is true, he should paint it in kind.

#7 ·
Originally posted by EDIII+Sep 17 2004, 07:04 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EDIII @ Sep 17 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by submariner@Sep 17 2004, 08:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EDIII
@Sep 17 2004, 03:11 PM

There was never a SHO Wagon sold, so thus no body colored tail lights for the wagon. I suppose he could do it custom, it'd be interesting to see.
I know there was never a Gen III SHO wagon. I'm talking about the sedans. If that is true, he should paint it in kind. [/b][/quote]
Duly noted.

#10 ·
looks sweet :banana:
wish my wagon looked like that
oh and btw thats not the only sho wagon, theres also a gen1 or 2 wagon somewhere...if only i could remember where that link was :huh:
im pretty sure its somewhere on shotimes

#13 ·
Thats fkn sweet!!! :chili: :blink:

#14 ·
Originally posted by SableTuner@Sep 19 2004, 12:46 PM
looks sweet :banana:
wish my wagon looked like that
oh and btw thats not the only sho wagon, theres also a gen1 or 2 wagon somewhere...if only i could remember where that link was :huh:
im pretty sure its somewhere on shotimes
Ford made two Gen 2 SHO wagons. One was red and tested extensively by Car and Driver magazine the other was white. Both had custom rear bumper covers with the SHO logo and the complete front of SHO. Neither had roof racks. IIRC they were both ATX also. All other SHO wagons are custom made. I do know that the SHO Shop made a few for customers. I saw a custom made Gen 1 with a MTX and supercharger.

Bob

#17 ·
Originally posted by spridget@Sep 21 2004, 01:34 AM
the spoiler looks like poop.
:withstupid: I also think the rims look like poop too.

G
#18 ·
yeah, the aftermarket rims they put on the wagon look like poop, I like the Stock SHO rims even the ones they put on the 99's

i swear if the body of my car holds up and somehow I manage to get high miles on my SEL i want to put a SHO motor under the hood, man would that be sweet..

A gen 4 SHO+SEL combined :chili: not like it would happen anyways, just an idea lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.