Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in front floor mats for the '97 SHO in Gray. I definitely need one for the driver side with the passenger side being optional.

Yes, they need to be in very good condition (as mine have now dropped below that standard).

Also interested if anyone knows where to find them new, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
None new. I have a set that I will only sell as a set. Front drivers has a bit of wear, bit much though. Let me get some pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New Taurus OEM mats are $40. I hadn't yet given up on finding a SHO set somewhere ... yours look like they are in pretty good shape. I'll take them, we'll work out price/shipping as we determine what else I'll be buying from you. So please set them aside for me.

Can you get me a pic of one of the 96-97 footballs? Just want to see condition (scratches, lettering, etc.) ... if it's in as good of condition as your floor mats, count me in on that too.

I'm still thinking over the set of FI's as that's a bit of a bigger investment. I also need to think over what other parts might be on my shopping list. I know I'd like to find a set of chrome 5-spoke wheels in very good condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts