Discussion Starter #1
for sale

94 SHO
rare opal frost
3.2 auto
140,000+ miles
EVERY OPTION AVAILABLE

the interior needs a bit of cleaning but the car is pretty clean
its originally from florida with 1 michigan winter. there is NO RUST on it. it is missing the driver side fender ground effect, but its not hard to find.

mods:
96+ sho brake upgrade
CINCY SHO 1.5" fiberglass cowl hood with blue underside
29mm rear sway bar.. the biggest you can get
custom gauges blue/black checkerflag
blue interior accent lighting
yamaha tuning fork badging on fenders
yamaha writing on headrests
SHO SHOP cai

im sure im missing some other stuff on it

that alone is over 800 in parts
the transmission is broken, but with all the other cool stuff, i think its a bargain

located in dearborn heights, michigan currently in storage, i will go and take pictures of it tomorrow.

$1,200 obo

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity bump bump

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Is it your car?

-Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Too bad the tranny's bad. I loved this SHO, and would be very very interested!!!! But I'm a poor college student, and there's no way I'd be able to dig up the $$$ to buy it AND fix the tranny.
If you decide to part out eventually, (though I doubt it) I'd be interested in a few of those parts ie. cowl hood, STB's, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, thats my sho. used to be former tcca member's car. im keepin the bob bars. took it off my other posts.

if i had money, i would fix it, but im broke too. oh and when the time comes, i want a pickup with a 5speed.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Oct 7 2004, 04:46 PM
im keepin the bob bars. took it off my other posts.
And I see you added the SHO Shop CAI, I'd be interested in that as well, if you end up parting her.

And yes, this must have been Tara's SHO.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it WAS tara's. currently it belongs to my family. and hopefully moving on to someone else

i dont really want to part it. cause then im left with a PERFECT body without any parts. and i dont think its just to toss and rustless FL car into a junkyard

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Lets see some pics!!!!

Either that or I will see it later on. If my Wife would have let me, I would buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I know what you mean Mario. It is a very nice car, at least from past pictures I've seen, and I'm sure it's better in person.
Come on guys, if I can't have it, I hope at least someone in the area can buy this.
And IIRC, opal frost is the rarest of the GenII SHO colors. Kinda changes colors depending on lighting and the angle you look at it.

G

·
But it's broke... :( I've been trying to negotiate SHO deals lately, but nothing has worked out... I just don't have the time, patience or spare cash to fix one right now. <_<

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
:( I want it...but I am also poor, maybe i can talk my dad into buying it....maybe trade for a 93 sho? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Not to take anything from Mario, but there's an Opal Frost ATX with a shot tranny outside of Albany for sale, cheap - $750. Think it only has 110k. For us Northerners who can't drive a dead car back from MI.

And yeah, if you part it, I'd also like the hood. PM if you want to Mar! :coolgleam:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i currently have a sale pending. sorry, not willing to part the hood out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts