Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 SHO and my dome lights and the lights around the key holes will not shut off. The door light on the dash says that all the doors are shut and I checked the switch and it is not on. I was thinking that it mite have something to do with the timer that shuts the dome lights off. Anyone know where it is or what mite be causing the problem? My automatic headlights also will not shut off automatically. They come on automatically but not off lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (t5535 @ May 25 2010, 01:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=806819
I have a 94 SHO and my dome lights and the lights around the key holes will not shut off. The door light on the dash says that all the doors are shut and I checked the switch and it is not on. I was thinking that it mite have something to do with the timer that shuts the dome lights off. Anyone know where it is or what mite be causing the problem? My automatic headlights also will not shut off automatically. They come on automatically but not off lol.[/b]

Anyone?

·
Registered
179 Posts
i was going to say it may be a problem with the door close sensor, but since thats working... i had the same problem but my sensor said the door was open, got some lube stuff to spray into the door and that fixed everything...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Little Blue V6 @ May 28 2010, 11:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807447
i was going to say it may be a problem with the door close sensor, but since thats working... i had the same problem but my sensor said the door was open, got some lube stuff to spray into the door and that fixed everything...[/b]
I checked all the door sensors and they all check out. I was thinking that it mite be the timer that shuts the dome lights off but I have no idea where it is located.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts