Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Wow! I love those seats!

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Wow, nice. Did all G2 po-pos come with the million mile odometers? The SLOs didn't get a million mile odometer until late '94. And I thought they came with cloth bucket front seats. I like the guages under the radio. That's a good use of space since the stock cupholder can't hold anything. And the "stone deflector" looks weird. Looks like it's squashed or something.

http://images6.fotki.com/v79/photos/2/213641/978559/5-vi.jpg' alt='' width='800' height='598' class='attach' />[/url]

All in all, that is an extreamly nice car! I wish I had one.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I betcha someone made use of the bumper against a wall or something....look closely at the headlight...its stickin out too far.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow that is a great lookin G2. Hard to find them in such good shape. About that light you would have to see the pic from the opposite angle to see if tsi sticking out, but i do see what you are talking about tho. It does loook kinda funny!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That second one is not a real Police. Its more of a fleet car. They came with the certified cal speedo heads as well.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
But the second one has dual exhaust and a 3.8L. And why would fleets splurge money on the oil pressure and voltage guages under the radio?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
It could be a deputy car.. Usually the police has at least the vinyl back seat.

Who knows really. Unlike the Crown Vics, they didn't mark them as Police Interceptors.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The second one is a 95 Police Package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts