Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 Taurus Wagon I've been "doing" an engine swap for about 4-5 mos, but I've not had true time or patience for the job so I'm electing to let someone else have the task and the car with it. It's maroon in color with the painted bumpers, has very clean grey cloth interior and everything was working when I purchased it...that is except the engine. It ran, but very low compression. I bought it from a fellow SHO owner's mother with the engine, but like I said I don't have the time for the job anymore. Car has 130K showing on odometer, and the new engine has 78K from a 93 model. Also have extra heads, intake manifolds, alternator, starter, etc.

Askin $700 obo....will have to tow from Atlanta, Ga. so the southerners may be more interested.

James E.
[email protected]
(404)343-3038

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm looking for intakes for the 3.0 vulcan upper and lower. You said you had spares are they for the vulcan? if so i might take them of your hands if the price is cheap enough. I'm in NY so would need to ship. Let me know.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by qaz-@Jan 28 2004, 01:14 AM
I'm looking for intakes for the 3.0 vulcan upper and lower. You said you had spares are they for the vulcan? if so i might take them of your hands if the price is cheap enough. I'm in NY so would need to ship. Let me know.
Sorry...it's actually an 3.8 Essex Wagon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts