Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look guy i have a ton off part for sale i have a 1994 3.8 engine with complete rebuilt and new head all new plug wire all the sensor and so on new oil pan all new new new

1994 3.8 tranny been rebuilted from the ground up and able to take about 400 hp come with oil cooler new pan and axle engine mount tranny mount rack and pinion (moog )balljoint tie rod inner tie rod link kit

suspention new ford top plate eibach coil monroe strut front and rear link kit complete bushing front to rear frame sho upgrade and so on all new part

got a 1990 sho got 4 door for sale front and rear new caliper rotor and pad plus new bearing front and rear plus complete eibach and new strut and top plate all around

front bumper red red bumper red

gaz thank

carter new fuel pump
in box

and a sho cluster with chrome bezel

front and rear sway bar with bushing moog

sub frame sho 97 rubber new bushing

fender left and right

complete clip (headlight and back off th eheadlight )

hood trunk

rooft ppart(lining and motor and switch)

4 door no rust

front moog link kit 20 000 km

front tie rod ball joint 20 000km

3.8 engine with overhauled with auto tranny overhauled and updated with part an dshift kit and so on 1200 worth in part just fro the tranny

all the brake setup new caliper brake beering and new master

plus

4 new monroe strut top plate ford and new eibach coil like not even 10 000 on the setup

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

those already in a box and ready to ship since some one wanted them and then no more new

oh and the red grill has been sold

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i do have it bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts