Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is one for sale near me i am going to go look at it after work take some pics ;)

but i guess it is pretty well loaded i am pretty pumped :banana: :banana: :chili: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
129 Posts
89 SHO
No Airbag
No Antilock
Cable shift, not Rod shift
but it is the Lightest year built
absolute best price from Kelly Bluebook $2350( fully optioned and 2k for milage)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok here are the pics hahah

i like it a lot very fun to drive :D

she had a little cancer and a small dent id the rear.. 183,000 <_< (all highway)... the driver seat was a little beat .. and i broke a brake line on my test drive :eek: ooops i guess but the motor felt and ran great ...the tras was really tight decent rubber

other that the miles it had sunroof key pad on the door (keyless entry) power seats.. leather pwr every thing jbl sound after market cd player (dont know what kind forgot to look that close) and just the fact that it is a 5 speed B) is fun !!

they are asking $600 and i told them i could give the $500 on friday so i geuss ill see what happens :)

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
do you have money...i ask because i do not, and that is because i bought a beat down SHO (93 atx with 106 ki for 500 thinking it was a steal) thinking i could afford to fix it....i still have it, and it needs paint, and interior work, but unfort. it is a damn money sink.... and i should have just got a nice 95, or gen 3....just to let you know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts