Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF is with people today. I only read the first line about the father holding down the boy while a man put a gang symbol on the shilds stomac. G*D DAMN, it's crap like this that pisses me off and questions the minds of some people out there. I hope they catch the father and he gets the crap beating out of him in jail for this. :angry:

http://news.aol.com/article/7-year-old-tattooed/442002

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Man this is why we need public beatings as a punishment for this kind of child abuse (and the others found in that slideshow).

·
Premium Member
857 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
A gang symbol on a seven year old, against his will!

That animal needs a serious, serious beat down. I'm not for the death penalty but is this animal should die from his injuries... God's will and all.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
That **** is ###### up :(

That ******* deserves to get anally raped in prison.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
We may think the middle east is screwed up, but punishments such as flogging and public stoning would work wonders for situations like this.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I understand that its a bad thing that he held down his kid and tattooed him and that is just scummy as hell, but Jesus whats with these responses? your acting like he tortured the kid with vice grips and pliers. a tattoo doesn't hurt at all, but then again the kid is stuck with it for life.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
QUOTE (animex2 @ May 16 2009, 06:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725519
I understand that its a bad thing that he held down his kid and tattooed him and that is just scummy as hell, but Jesus whats with these responses? your acting like he tortured the kid with vice grips and pliers. a tattoo doesn't hurt at all, but then again the kid is stuck with it for life.[/b]
what. :huh:
you harmed a child. then with your logic why not take naked photos of your son/daughter at 7 it doesn't
hurt them..
while we are at it then don;t buckle up your kids either and put them in the front seat too with the
air bag.

it is child endangerment plain and simple. getting a report of you not buckling in your son/daughter
will get a visit from me and then i get to tear your whole life apart.

tattoo not hurting, yea it's just peachy getting them i've got a few and saying they don;t hurt is just wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
QUOTE (animex2 @ May 16 2009, 05:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725519
I understand that its a bad thing that he held down his kid and tattooed him and that is just scummy as hell, but Jesus whats with these responses? your acting like he tortured the kid with vice grips and pliers. a tattoo doesn't hurt at all, but then again the kid is stuck with it for life.[/b]
1. Gang symbol
2. Child
3. Tattoo
4. Permanent

If it was a swastika would you see my point? That animal needs to be remove from society.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
QUOTE (Dave SES @ May 16 2009, 09:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725531
String him up by his sack and skin him alive! Ok, how about a jail term until the tat wears off.[/b]
second one i agree with :lol2: im not trying to defend the scumbag, im just saying, **** like "im going to slowly torture him" or somthing like that is kinda ###### up, towards anyone in general no matter what they did.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
QUOTE (risoworker @ May 16 2009, 05:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725521
QUOTE (animex2 @ May 16 2009, 06:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725519
what. :huh:
you harmed a child. then with your logic why not take naked photos of your son/daughter at 7 it doesn't
hurt them..
while we are at it then don;t buckle up your kids either and put them in the front seat too with the
air bag.

it is child endangerment plain and simple. getting a report of you not buckling in your son/daughter
will get a visit from me and then i get to tear your whole life apart.

tattoo not hurting, yea it's just peachy getting them i've got a few and saying they don;t hurt is just wrong.
[/b][/quote]
Hahaha, agreed.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
QUOTE (animex2 @ May 16 2009, 09:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725543
QUOTE (Dave SES @ May 16 2009, 09:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=725531
String him up by his sack and skin him alive! Ok, how about a jail term until the tat wears off.[/b]
second one i agree with :lol2: im not trying to defend the scumbag, im just saying, **** like "im going to slowly torture him" or somthing like that is kinda ###### up, towards anyone in general no matter what they did.
[/b][/quote]

That's kinda what I was getting at.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts