Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys knew this already or not, but I was looking through the new EGM and under the story about Gran Turismo 4, there is a picture of a silver 3rd gen SHO. Just a little fyi...

·
Registered
157 Posts
That's awesome. I can't wait for GT4. GT3 was pretty good, but there were maybe only a dozen American cars to chose from, and there were more than a dozen models of the Mitsubishi Lancer :thumbsdown: (which, I might add, are all the exact same thing). I'm looking forward to the larger selection of cars since I'm not a fan of Japanese cars.

G

·
I went to the Indy 400 at california speedway a week ago and Sony had a Gran Tourismo trailer there with something like 20 PS2s running GT4.. I should have played <_<

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
They had the 99 SHO in Gran Turismo 2.. I used it to win the FF races easily.

Gran Turismo 3 is alright, I've actually been playing it a lot lately. I really don't do much of the races, I find they get boring once you have to do more than 5 laps. I've never even tried to do any of the endurance races.. who has the patience to go around the same track 100+ times.. terrible idea for a video game. It's fun though just buying cars and messing around with them though.

I liked Gran Turismo 2 a lot more though for car selection. They had all the BMWs, muscle cars.. everything.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope they put them in NFSU2, but somehow i doubt it :)

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
yeah GT3 was a drag cause the selection just plain sucked. the thing i love to do is, i have a gameshark so i use a cheat that will take any car and multiply its hp by 50, so at one point i had a 52,000 hp lotus espirit. i set the transmission gears on there widest setting and got up around 500mph. of course traction was a huge problem, but man was it fun!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Traction a problem?

:lol2:

you driving that thing must look like when you pop a balloon and it flys around out of control all over the room until it crashes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts