Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

2nd Exterior Mod

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  HoustonBull 
#1 ·
Thanks to some fu*c stick at home freaking depot!
:angryfire:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Euhhh....bummer man :( Hopefully insurance can help you out. Maybe there's a camera in the parking lot?

#5 ·
dude that sucks, your car looks soo clean but maybe a body shop wont charge you much to pull that dent... if you know somebody that works at the body shop you could possibly get it pulled out for free, because im getting about 4 dents pulled out of mine for no charge because my cousin works there

#6 ·
That sucks. Someone ran a shopping car into my trunk and screwed it up.

BTW I still can't tell what color your car is

Mike
B)

#8 ·
Dude, that sucks about the dent.

<div class='quotemain'>
... and if you park too far out, they break in like they did to my truck 2 months ago.[/b]
I could help with that, well as far as an alarm is concerned. I can get a Viper 791xv for under $200 and install it for you (Depending if you want it as crazy as mine or not).
[/b][/quote]

Luckily, I had the Viper on my 150, they jammed the lock cylinder and the alarm went off and kept relocking the door on them so they never actually got in just got the door "ajar".

I would imagine no one will ever be able to take your car dude, heck you can't even get under the hood yourself!! :rofl2:

#10 ·
<div class='quotemain'>
I would imagine no one will ever be able to take your car dude, heck you can't even get under the hood yourself!! :rofl2:
[/b]
thats true, but I am getting car insurence at $145/month with $500 deductible, which is really low for a 20 year old
[/b][/quote]
That is awesome bud! Who are you with? I think the other night you said State Farm.

#12 ·
Ouchies. Damn crazy shoppers. Look on the bright side, you now have a template to put buick port holes. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.