Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. Its about that time again for the Turkey day meet in Houston. Last year we had it in honor of the great Hoss that was gonna be gracing us with his presence, and the ultra talented Hooters bimbos.

Well, everybody had a smashing good time, so I thought we should do it again! It also falls on my friend James' birthday, so it works on all levels. My brother will be there with some of the v6 F150's, and im sure teh Zorinator can get some of the Starquest d00ds out there too.

So here's the scoop:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/RandomDealies/mqmapgendstar.gif' alt='' width='355' height='308' class='attach' />[/url]

Houston, TX 77063

Time: 1pm

Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hope to see some of yall there!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by spridget@Nov 16 2005, 01:06 AM
But once again, I'm working that day!!!!

Damn and blast....
Would sunday work better? Its a couple weeks out, so we could move it. Or are you workin the whole weekend again?

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by FFVulcanPowah+Nov 16 2005, 01:22 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Nov 16 2005, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spridget@Nov 16 2005, 01:06 AM
But once again, I'm working that day!!!!

Damn and blast....
Would sunday work better? Its a couple weeks out, so we could move it. Or are you workin the whole weekend again? [/b][/quote]
I work the whole weekend.... but I'm off the following weekend

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Maybe it would be best if we make it later so that everyone can come. Meets missing people are teh sux0r. We can still do the b-day/meet thing but just have it for us Houston peoples that can show up.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 96SHO@Nov 20 2005, 04:32 PM
Maybe it would be best if we make it later so that everyone can come. Meets missing people are teh sux0r. We can still do the b-day/meet thing but just have it for us Houston peoples that can show up.
werdizzle my nizzle. I guess we'll make this one for the Houston goons (although, if you happen to be able to make it from outta town, more power to ya! :D ). The meet is still on for Saturday. Lets get those hooters ladies to attack james, and then they can attack us with their phone numbers! a w00t a h00t! :banana:

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
This year it was more of just a birthday party for a few of mark's friends. I think Mark and Russell, were the only 2 there, unfortunately. I was broke, and I think Tim had to work, and Jess, well, n/m. :unsure:

We were trying to make it a yearly thing, but it always ends up being me, Mark, and Russell, and 1 or 2 misc. other friends. The whole thing was thought up 2 years ago, because I got pm's from "the great poo", d-sellers and HOSS, who are from Houston, were going to be in town for turkey day and x-mas. At the time I had also just met Mark, so we figured we'd do a "Houston crew" thing. Well, HOSS never made it to town, derek, got sent to Iraq, and "poo", well, I dunno.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts