Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty guys, I'm selling 1 of my 24/26mm swaybar sets. A single 26mm just went on eBay for 104 bucks. I don't have any pictures because I still have 15 pictues left on the roll, and I'd rather not burn the whole roll for 4 pictures. I have 2 sets but one is going on my Bull.
1 set came of an 89 SHO, the other off a 90, not sure which bars are from which car, but I'm sure they are an 89 and a 90.

PM me some offers or post them on here. I don't want to sound greedy, but a) I'm going to Tahoe soon, b ) I owe the IRS 900 bucks because my last job didn't take enough in taxes
and c) I need the money because I'd rather be broke than dive into savings.

-mobiuslogic

EDIT: The 24mm weighs 10 pounds and the 26mm wieghs 13.5 pounds.
Coming from 95051 zip code. Actual shipping of course, I'm not gonna try and gank you on shipping like eBay. They're also in really good condition, minor removal of the powder coating from the bushings, small spot of rust about 1/4" by 1 inch on the 24mm bar, surface rust only. Nothing to sweat.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather sell them as a set considering there isn't a huge demand for the 24mm front swaybar, and I'd really rather get rid of them both.

Oh yeah, I'm asking 150 for the set, but yeah, that's hopeful I know. Send me some offers, I'll let you all know tonight after I work.

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've been looking for this set but, since I'm kinda broke right now it will have to wait a week or two. If they are still available at that time, I'll take them.

Is it correct that the end links and bushing off a 89,90 SHO will fit on the gen 3 with these larger bars??

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, you'll need bushings. And they'll both fit a gen 4. My other set is going into my Gen 4.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
I don't see that these were ever sold, they still for sale? If so do they fit a Gen 3 sable?

Nate

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I put the set on Ebay quite awhile ago. My set is still waiting to go in, but sorry, they're mine. They'll likely go in by the end of the month. Thanks anyways.

-mobiuslogic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts