Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Bump for those who pre-ordered to send in payments! May 15th is when we are slated to place the order, so get those payments in.

Anyone who wants to order a shirt still can!

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS LIST AS "PAID" BUT HAVE IN FACT PAID, PLEASE PM ME RIGHT AWAY WITH YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL SO I CAN PUT YOU WITH YOUR PAYMENT! IF YOU HAVE PAID BUT ARE NOT IN THE LIST AT ALL PLEASE PM ME AS WELL.

Sam - 2 - L, XL - PAID
Sousa632 - 2 - XL, M - PAID
1992SableGS - 2 - XXXL - PAID
The White Falcon - 1 - XL - PAID
2011TaurusSEL - 1 - XXL - PAID
jrdnhsnbrg - 1 - XL
behlina - 1 - M
01Lowered - 1 - XXL
Dave78 - 1, XL
MoebiusFan - 1 - L - PAID
quadcells - 1 - M - PAID
RoyalBlue - 1 - XL
SpartanFan - 1 - XXXL
mikey_Vr - 1 - XL - PAID
2k3SEL - 1 - L - PAID
Ephet - 2 - S, XXXL - PAID
MuscMerc00 - 1 - M - PAID
Gypsydanger - 1 - L
2011TAURUSSEL - 1 - 2XL - PAID

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
2 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER SHIRTS. IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH ORDERS ENTIRE BUY MAY BE CANCELLED! I NEED 4 MORE PEOPLE TO PAY TO BE ABLE TO FINISH THE BUY!!

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Shirts are ordered! I lowered the extras so I will only have a few extra shirts.

They will arrive by the first of June. I will have them to your door by June 15 at the ABSOLUTE latest!

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
:thumb:

And remember that you STILL CAN order a shirt. There were extras that were ordered(M-XL only), so if you want a shirt let it be known!

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Shirts are shipping this week and I do still have some available!

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Hey everyone. I just spoke to Sam about the shirts and he said that they will be going out by the end of the week. He's been really busy and the shirts are with him. He deeply apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hey so sorry for them being late! Completely my fault. You will have them soon :) Check your inbox for a PM if I have any issues sending yours out.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
THOSE MARKED AS SHIPPED ARE SHIPPED. IF YOU ARE MARKED AS PAID BUT NOT SHIPPED PLEASE PM ME RIGHT AWAY TO SEE IF IM MISSING SOME INFORMATION. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID BUT WOULD STILL LIKE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE PAY ASAP AND SEND SHIPPING INFORMATION.

Sousa632 - 2 - XL, M - PAID - SHIPPED
1992SableGS - 2 - XXXL - PAID - SHIPPED
The White Falcon - 1 - XL - PAID - SHIPPED
2011TaurusSEL - 1 - XXL - PAID - PICKED UP
jrdnhsnbrg - 1 - XL - PAID - SHIPPED
behlina - 1 - M - PICKED UP
01Lowered - 1 - XXL
Dave78 - 1, XL
MoebiusFan - 1 - L - PAID - SHIPPED
quadcells - 1 - M - PAID - SHIPPED
RoyalBlue - 1 - XL
SpartanFan - 1 - XXXL
mikey_Vr - 1 - XL - PAID - SHIPPED 6/24
2k3SEL - 1 - L - PAID
Ephet - 2 - S, XXXL - PAID - SHIPPED 6/24
MuscMerc00 - 1 - M - PAID - SHIPPED
Gypsydanger - 1 - L

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone who ordered a size Large and paid for it already please PM Sam and myself so he can verify your payment and I can send it to you. I mistakenly got 2 shirts and want to make sure you get the one you paid for. If no one claims it then its up for grabs if someone else in the forums wants to buy one. We can work out payment for the shirt with Sam and myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
If there are any Large shirts left, I am definitely interested. and everyone, thanks for all the awesome info here. Love this site :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Any 2xl available

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has there been any interest in another shirt? Maybe even host a competition to design one, and have members vote on what design they'd want to buy?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
22 Participants
Sudzy
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing