• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...... as in this thread here, http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/77-merchandise/264169-2015-tcca-tshirt-sign-up-here.html, we are going to be doing another group buy for TCCA T shirts. In order to keep the cost down to entice more people in buying them, it will be a smaller front logo on the left breast. It will be a black shirt with a white logo.

Here's where YOU come in! We have narrowed it down to 2 designs, however we figured that you should have a say in which one. So please vote in the poll on which one you would rather have. The majority rules so the winning logo will be what we are going to use for the shirts!

Here are the 2 shirts....

Shirt 1

OR

Shirt 2

GET IN AND VOTE!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I think the bull should have red eyes! I know, it probably costs too much to have a second color.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Would I have permission to take this to my local screen printing shop to make this a rear window decal? Will be going on my personal vehicle.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Blue or Red eyes.... I see white logo are the shorts going to be Black or Blue like last year? My vote is option #2 with the Blue shirt/white logo.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shirts will be exactly as posted in the first post. Black shirt, white logo. Changing colors makes things more expensive and we are trying to keep the cost low to get a good order together. The more we buy the cheaper they get.

Would I have permission to take this to my local screen printing shop to make this a rear window decal? Will be going on my personal vehicle.
I don't see an issue with it, so long as it's for you. The logo is property of Autoguide and we have specific permission to use it for the T-Shirts so long as it's not for profit.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
As long as it isn't sold for-profit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Voting for shirt #2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
sousa632
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing