Update:I'd find a different dealer.
Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
The dealership called me last Monday (July 27th). They had my car for a week and had put a grand total of one hour into it and then parked it.
Monday's call was to inform me that the tech who began the work would be out until Wednesday. I decided to get my car and take it to a shop I knew and trusted. (If I had known the extended warranty wouldn't cover the repair, I'd have taken it there first)
That shop called me Friday to say they thought it was fixed but wanted more time to make sure it was fixed. I hope to get my car back tomorrow. (Monday)