• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Wow, tough month. A lot of potential worthy vehicles for my vote here! Even a Montego! Finally!

Kinda wish I picked up a 'Tego back in the day now. Damn.

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
Nice generational representation this quarter. From Mwylan's Gen 1 to Jrdnhsnbrg's '6' and all the stops in between the Bull has had a heck of a run.
I have a soft spot for the Gen 1 we just don't see many, outside of the SHO community, in presentable condition here in New England, home of the Salt Monster

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Voted for Matt(TaurusSEComfort)'s SES. It's super clean. :D

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
And I voted for yours lol
Thank you! LOL

Oooh we're looking at a 3 way tie. Judging by past COTQ/COTMs there will be 2 cars that break out in a clear lead and the Gen 1 will be one of them, haha.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Voted for that clean gen 1, any car that's older than me and is still on the road is respectable IMO.

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Josh gets my nod. I'm a sucker for blue, though TaurusSEComfort's vehicle was a VERY close call for me as well. Both look good rocking centennials.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Josh gets my nod. I'm a sucker for blue, though TaurusSEComfort's vehicle was a VERY close call for me as well. Both look good rocking centennials.
Thank you! I appreciate it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Didn't think I would be voting on the same person twice in a row, but...

Josh, you keep surprising me with your Taurii, and your '02 is no exception. It's a very clean example of your work, with tasteful mods that really add to its appeal.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your projects!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Didn't think I would be voting on the same person twice in a row, but...

Josh, you keep surprising me with your Taurii, and your '02 is no exception. It's a very clean example of your work, with tasteful mods that really add to its appeal.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your projects!
Wow, I was NOT expecting so much love! Thank you! :D

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,769 Posts
That's a nice, clean Gen1 and the car that started it all. Northern car, too? - give it points for being a survivor. (I also like the 1990-91 dash better, it always vaguely reminded me of the 1960-63 Fords in their general layout.)

Earned my vote. :)

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Nice cars: I especially like the Gen 1. It's not easy keeping an older Taurus on the road now: Gen 2 cars have almost totally disappeared from my area.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That's a nice, clean Gen1 and the car that started it all. Northern car, too? - give it points for being a survivor. (I also like the 1990-91 dash better, it always vaguely reminded me of the 1960-63 Fords in their general layout.)

Earned my vote. :)
^+1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.