Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OPEN NOW!
Here we are everyone, the third 2015 TCCA Car of the Quarter Submission thread! Anyone can submit as long as they fall in the rules for submission, you don't even have to have a super fancy decked out car though it will can help you have a leg up on the competition!

PLEASE SUBMISSIONS ON THIS THREAD ONLY!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEW RULES!!

The rules are NOT the same as it was for the COTM! All submissions that do not meet the criteria WILL be removed, without notification, and your spot may be given to someone else, so make it complete the first time to guarantee your spot.

Only one post per entrant. You MUST post at the very least 5 GOOD quality pictures. At least one of those pictures must be of the interior. The car should be clean, unless dirty for the ambiance of the picture(winter months), and the photos should be of good quality. Old pictures are fine as long as they represent your car the way it currently sits. Please specify which photo you would like to be your voting photo. If not I will select which one I feel best suits your vehicle. I will not change photos once voting has begun!

Voting begins the 15th and ends at the end of the month! There are room for 5 entries only, first come first serve with a COMPLETE and acceptable submission! If all 5 are filled before the 15th, voting will start as soon as the slots are filled.

PLEASE, NO DISCUSSION HERE, ONLY SUBMISSIONS! Any other talk or banter will be deleted.

The winner will be promoted on the websites home page for a month!

The winner will also receive a 1 year FREE Premium Supporter subscription to the site! This means no advertisements, and a forum where only supporters may converse.

You will also be entered in the 2015 COTY contest. The winner of that will win a LIFETIME PLATINUM membership!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here is my 2003 Taurus SE.
-202,789 original miles and growing!
-3.0L Vulcan
-Dark Shadow Gray exterior color with gray interior
-Mustang Mach 1 chin splitter
-2013 Focus wheels on 225/45R17
-Window tint
-Muffler delete
-Glowshift Volt and Trans temp gauges
-Twin LED fog lights behind grille
-Green LED underglow
-Two 12" subwoofers with a 1000wat amp
-Centennial Headlights
-Euro styled tail lights

Voting Photo

Attachments

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
This is my 1996 Ford Taurus SHO. It has a very large history with me, and I've only had "Barney" for a year!

Barney is car #21 in a build of 86 Rose Mist SHOs.

Here is the original window sticker for Barney, as you can see it has every single available option except for the Mobile Telephone.

In addition to the Window Sticker, I have the Original Bumper Quality Label, Windshield VIN Tags, Brake Shift Interlock Tag, and every service record since new!

On August 15th, Barney took 5th place in a very large class of vehicles at the 28th Annual Pacific Cascade Mustang Club's Classic Ford Show & Mustang Round-Up.

Some quick details:
Engine: 3.4L 32V DOHC V8 - 235HP / 230TQ
Trans: AX4N / F450N 4 Speed Automatic
Mileage: 123,750 Miles
Exterior Color: Rose Mist Clear Coat Metallic (#21 of 86)
Interior Color: Medium Graphite Leather Sport Bucket Seats

Modifications:
1997-1999 V8 SHO Fender Emblems
Special Order "SHO" Chrome/Plum Crazy License Plate Frames
Ford Blue Oval Logo Valve Stem Caps
GE Nighthawk 9007 Headlight Bulbs
GenTex AutoDimming Rear View Mirror
Short Rubber Mast Antenna (not pictured)

VOTING PICTURE:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's Red, my '01 Taurus SES Deluxe! It's been on a long journey with me and I can't wait to see where Red takes me next!

Red has the 3L 24V Duratec V6 with 142,000 Miles, a Sunroof, Console Shift, and a Rear Spoiler. Red is finished in Toreador Red Metallic.

INTERIOR:
- SES Sport 2-Tone Cloth Seats
- OEM Premium "TAURUS" Floor Mats
- Chrome Door Locks
- Chrome Shift Knob Shaft
- Centennialized Instrument Cluster
- HomeLink Visor
- Wood Steering Wheel
- Wood ICP Bezel
- Wood Shifter Bezel
- Wood Window Switch Bezels
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror

EXTERIOR:
- OEM Ford Prototype Gold Lens Headlight Housings
- OEM SES Sport Black Front Spear
- OEM SES Sport Black Rear Spear
- Puddle Lamps
- Centennial Edition Taillights
- Black Painted Lower Front Grille
- Red Brake Calipers
- Red Air Cleaner Box
- Red Valve/Cam Cover

AUDIO:
- Kenwood KDC-BT555U Head Unit
- 2x 15" SoundStream Subwoofers
- SoundStream Tarantula 1300 Watt Amplifier
- SoundStream Picasso Nano Amplifier
- 4x SoundStream 6x8 Interior Speakers
- Ten Farad PlanetAudio Capacitor
- MACH Audio Tweeter Enclosures

·
Registered
879 Posts
My 2013 Ford Taurus SEL. I bought it at the end of January 2015 with 71k miles, kind of a unicorn being such a new car with mileage like that. I got a great deal on it. It was a fleet car, driven from Eau Claire, WI to Chicago every day or two. 71k of highway miles, SCORE! When I bought the car it was bone stock. I have since installed a PI grille, Morimoto 5500K 55W HIDs, plastidipped the wheels and various chrome around the car anthracite grey, and a low budget SQ-oriented sub stage, including a Shok Triton 15" sub infinite baffle on roughly 300-400W.

VOTING PHOTO:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here's my '89 L.

I have had this car for longer than I care to remember, has been on countless trips and adventures, have done some serious offroading in this this car, have crosses rivers and gone places you should never take a car lol, and it has never let me down, not once!

We still use it as you would a new car and we don't baby it, it gets driven to San Francisco every xmas. We just keep up and the maintenance and drive the **** out of it! Not the prettiest thing ever but seriously the BEST car I have ever owned!!

1989 Taurus L with zero options!
3.0 vulcan
about 120k on it now
only modification is the police hubcaps and a 2 meter ham radio.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.