Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OPEN NOW!
Here we are everyone, the first 2015 TCCA Car of the Quarter Submission thread! Anyone can submit as long as they fall in the rules for submission, you don't even have to have a super fancy decked out car though it will can help you have a leg up on the competition!

PLEASE SUBMISSIONS ON THIS THREAD ONLY!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEW RULES!!

The rules are NOT the same as it was for the COTM! All submissions that do not meet the criteria WILL be removed, without notification, and your spot may be given to someone else, so make it complete the first time to guarantee your spot.

Only one post per entrant. You MUST post at the very least 5 GOOD quality pictures. At least one of those pictures must be of the interior. The car should be clean, unless dirty for the ambiance of the picture(winter months), and the photos should be of good quality. Old pictures are fine as long as they represent your car the way it currently sits. Please specify which photo you would like to be your voting photo. If not I will select which one I feel best suits your vehicle. I will not change photos once voting has begun!

Voting begins the 15th and ends at the end of the month! There are room for 5 entries only, first come first serve with a COMPLETE and acceptable submission! If all 5 are filled before the 15th, voting will start as soon as the slots are filled.

PLEASE, NO DISCUSSION HERE, ONLY SUBMISSIONS! Any other talk or banter will be deleted.

The winner will be promoted on the websites home page for a month!

The winner will also receive a 1 year FREE Premium Supporter subscription to the site! This means no advertisements, and a forum where only supporters may converse.

You will also be entered in the 2015 COTY contest. The winner of that will win a LIFETIME PLATINUM membership!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
This is my 2002 Taurus SEL Premium. I fell in love with this car on August 18th, 2014 when I went to look at it with my father, and subsequently we brought it home! The previous owners had special ordered it new, and their kids were sad to see it go. I still am in contact with the family updating them periodically with how the car is doing :). The car has come a long way since then, see my mod list. And I hope it can stay looking good for a long time!

2002 Ford Taurus SEL Premium
3.0L Duratec 24V DOHC V6
4 Speed AX4N Transmission
146,500 Miles
Royal Blue Metallic Clearcoat
Ebony Cloth Interior (5 Passenger)

Factory Options: Autolamps, ABS, Dual Airbags, Power Drivers Seat, Power Sunroof, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, EATC, Power Adjustable Pedals, Side Impact Pkg (Side Airbags and Door Beams), Safe & Secure Pkg (adds Traction Control to Side Impact Pkg)

Modifications:
- "TAURUS" Front & Rear License Plate Frames
- GE Nighthawk 9007 Headlight Bulbs
- Plasti-Dipped Front & Rear Spears
- 5 Piece Woodgrain Interior Trim (Straight Grain)
- Factory Body Color Rear Spoiler
- SHO Chromies
- Centennial Headlamps

Modifications Coming Soon:
- Mach Audio RCU & Tweeters
- Gen 4.5 Taillights
- Amber Rear Turn Signals

John, please use the FIRST photo as my voting image. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
2013 Taurus SEL

This is my 2013 Taurus SEL FWD with the 3.5L. I fell in love with this car at a local dealership because of the color. My favorite color is blue and Deep Impact Blue is one of the best looking blues Ford has made. The car had about 18k miles on it at the time and had been well taken care of.

2013 Ford Taurus SEL
3.5L DOHC V6
32600 Miles
Deep Impact Blue
My Ford Touch
288hp Stock
254ft-lbs Stock

Modifications
Police Interceptor Grille
6000k 35W HID Kit
22% Window Tint
Plastidipped Spoiler
K&N Intake
Dynomax Axle-back Stainless Exhaust
H&R Lowering Springs
20" American Muscle Wheels
245/45R20 Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ Tires

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ill give it a go here. This is my 1995 Ford Taurus GL. I grew up in this car and it was handed down to me when i got my license. It needed alot to get to where it is now (check out my project log and watch the transformation http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/134-taurus-sable-project-log/184098-95-taurs-1995-taurus-gl.html ) I plan to have this car for many years to come and hope to even teach my kids to drive in it. :D

1995 Taurus GL
AX4N (SHO)?
125,000 Miles
Moonlight Blue Clearcoat Metallic
Royal Blue Interior

Check out all the work and modifications done to the car in the log! Its quite alot to think of and write down :p Okay picture time! (first picture is voting pic)

:wub:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
1997 Ford Taurus GL
AX4S transmission
215,000 miles
Exterior: Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic
Interior: Saddle

No modifications except for Mach audio. I like to keep things how they came from the factory. :)

For now, the first photo will be the voting picture.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's all she wrote. Look for the voting thread soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.