• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
That's right everyone it's time to vote for the 2015 Car of the Year! Thanks to everyone that has made the Car of the Quarter successful for 2015.
Voting will be open till 1/31 so get those votes in!
You can see all the submissions and stories by searching the COTY topics.
And now.......... onto the cars!

13BlueBull:

Loyalblue:

Josh:

Mwylan:

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Congrats to all the contestants for making it this far! All of the other cars are awesome specimens! The one who takes COTY will definitely deserve it, regardless of who it is!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Josh, I voted for your 1996 Ford Taurus SHO. Beautiful maroon color, excellent condition, looks like a sweet ride.....

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Josh, I voted for your 1996 Ford Taurus SHO. Beautiful maroon color, excellent condition, looks like a sweet ride.....
Thank you! You'd be surprised how drastically the purple changes when you put it in the sunlight!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
This is going to be tough. A gen 6 in DIP, a gen 3 SHO and gen 3 Sable in mint condition and Toreador Red to boot, plus a very clean gen 1.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Only 19 votes? I know there are more than that many people on this forum!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Gotta vote for the 91...just for being the shape it is in for the year. After all, this is why we are here, to keep them going.

Just my .02

Lenny.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thank you Lenny. So it's getting close to 98K original miles and the upholstery and body are in excellent condition. The back seats may have been sat in 10 times if that. It's also running smooth as silk these days.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
OK, don't know why I cant vote on this, since im such a long time member...... But if I could, I would pick Loyalblues Sable, LOVE that color. GOOD LUCK everyone.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, don't know why I cant vote on this, since im such a long time member...... But if I could, I would pick Loyalblues Sable, LOVE that color. GOOD LUCK everyone.
Good to see you still checking in every now and again Dennis! If you can't vote, we can add a vote in for you.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
While I love all the cars there, I HAVE to vote for Josh's SHO. The Gen3 SHO pulls on my heartstrings and in a rare color like that, it's worthy.

There's only a couple more days left so everyone get those votes in!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.