• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Entrants: You MUST vote! Please vote for a car other than your own.

It's time to vote for the Second Quarter of 2015 everyone!

VOTE INFORMED!
VOTE SMART!
TaurusSEcomfort:
Architech:
Loyalblue:
Tgrfly4
ShelbyRacer78

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
As a reminder this was excerpted from the voting rules:
How does voting work?
All TCCA members who have at least 10 posts and join dates at least 45 days prior to polling can vote. Current contestants MUST vote for another member's car. You will be disqualified if you vote for your own or do not vote at all. A friendly reminder will be at the top of the voting thread.

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
****Received message from contestant Loyalblue that his vote was in error he intended to vote for ShelbyRacer78****

Votes have been manually adjusted accordingly. Additionally a vote had to be removed from TaurusSEcomfort's tally earlier today,

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENT FOR VOTING STATED IN THE POST ABOVE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM VOTING

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Rough month, I hate you guys--too many great vehicles across all generations. It's gonna take me a while to figure out where to place my vote.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
There is certainly great representation of different generations here and it is not often there's as many Sables as Bulls as contestants. It's not an easy decision but I have to go with the Gen 3 Sable. I just don't ever see them in that kind of condition anymore.

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
Once again voting has had to be edited.

IF YOU JOINED TCCA AFTER 04/26/2015 OR HAVE LESS THAN 10 POSTS DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Man, another tough month to vote, all the cars are really nice and very sharp....wish I could vote for more than 1.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are more than 19 people on this forum....... get in and vote!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
No wagons? That makes this more difficult.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last couple hours. Get those votes in!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Something is wrong....TaurusSEcomfort's votes show tally of 1...but, two people voted???

And...5=4

7=8 ??
Weird. I think it's a conspiracy.....lol

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ILLUMINATI are watching. Lol. I'll look to see what's going on when I'm behind a computer again.

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
Something is wrong....TaurusSEcomfort's votes show tally of 1...but, two people voted???

And...5=4

7=8 ??
Weird. I think it's a conspiracy.....lol
See my posts on page one, ineligible members votes were removed. Loyalblue inadvertently voted for the wrong car and requested his vote be changed. Unfortunately only tallies can be edited. Currently the voting numbers are correct.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Aren't there like 70k members on this forum? And only 25 votes? Bah!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Aren't there like 70k members on this forum? And only 25 votes? Bah!
Vast majority of those are spam accounts, but yeah there should be a lot more than 25 votes. We used to be able to get 80-100 votes for COTM, but the Facebook page killed the activity here.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vast majority of those are spam accounts, but yeah there should be a lot more than 25 votes. We used to be able to get 80-100 votes for COTM, but the Facebook page killed the activity here.
It's just as active (if not more) than before the FB group. The problem is that people register to ask a question, get their answer and leave. There are only so many people that have the time to be as active as they used to be, and some have moved on to different cars.

Anyway....... Congrats Loyalblue on the win!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.