Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing a SHO console in my PI.
Got it on Ebay for 225 with shipping.Almost mint condition.All power points working.Accent lightning working.Just had to replace the RCA jack,USB, card reader with one AUX port for bluetooth. you need SYNC for those ports to work I think.Threw some LEDs in the front footwells and under seats for fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got it on Ebay for 225 with shipping.Almost mint condition.All power points working.Accent lightning working.Just had to replace the RCA jack,USB, card reader with one AUX port for bluetooth. you need SYNC for those ports to work I think.Threw some LEDs in the front footwells and under seats for fun.
Looking good. I've been meaning to do this with my PI. I was just wandering if you were going to do any thing with the hole where the shifter normally goes.

Nathan Martin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good. I've been meaning to do this with my PI. I was just wandering if you were going to do any thing with the hole where the shifter normally goes.

Nathan Martin

Thanks!
I was going to have a plastics maker near me bend a piece if 1/2 plexiglass to the same curve as the shifter piece then paint it black on the back...or a piece of nice polished wood maybe.might put a USB port in there also

1 - 3 of 3 Posts